+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 242 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be a profitable and successful trader, a good trader must learn all the skills and good trading knowledge needed to be able to learn to be successful in the Forex trading business, but also with a profit sharing system I can test my trading style let alone some ways to be a successful trader that any educated man or woman can earn a lot of money or dollars for our better life I see that Forex trading is the center of online business in the world and It is very useful for many people so much more thanks for the work nice you by knowing about a profitable system there are some rules of thumb and first of all they are that you must have knowledge about some of these business strategies and clear idea about rules of money management and Practice more can help you to find out the way true for you so we start from $ 56 and grow and grow till now Btw

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir i have many strategies of earning profit from this forum but i am also use 2 or 3 strategies for getting profit and these strategies are my faviuorite and i commonly follow these profitable strategies,but my most favoiurite strategy is moving average i am select 5 and 10 both of them lines,when those lines are crossed trend lines and gives right way to earn from here.so i suggest that please try my strategy to get a good profit for his successful trading duration.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-19), jaan23np (2018-07-22), mehro (2018-08-21)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,311 Times in 20,096 Posts
    I tried this strategy on a demo account but not in real yet, in this strategies while trading in gold i spend only .5% of my capital to buy gold and if it slip down by 5$m i spend another .5% so i keep opening buy trade on each $5 gap many times price move up and i book profit whenever it is giving me 10$ profit, keep on doing this for several days and there come a time when i have many trades open but am in 50-100% profit if i close all positions. I understand it look quite kidish, but it is not much risky and i found it work, just you dont book profit daily.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be a profitable trader, you must have expertise and experience rather than a respectable trader. I am a new member in the forex market, not; but it's not that everyone will be able to get expereince and good income from here anyway as if And every trader in the Forex market wants to be a profitable trader but thanks Dian Kemala for your nice post so i want to learn some tips from them how generate more profits in forex trading So if you want to see what happened before Surely you have heard "history is refle sure I will share a good trading system that gives more than 60% profit but I have not found a trading system like that than say hello I friend there system all over the world can make you get 100 that suit To be a profitable trader we have to learn this business perfectly as It's not easy for many people so people lose the maximum here

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother used my personal strategy that I planned with my mind and I changed my trading strategy. My strategy is that if I have 100 $ bonus then I take two orders at once sell and buy on the order size eurusd 0.25 and wait for the long fluctuation and I get big profit and then I close and take 0.12 order again and then 0, 25 for the recovery side and I get another profit and then more or less take the order is 0.6 and after I get more profit and keep my balance. and To become a successful trader in forex trading, a trader needs to create a trading strategy that can be made by his own hand and thus this strategy will help the trader to open a trade that can be won easily. I trade with high bonus and low lot size in every trade.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I always trade and understand and be the best and the people who have to know where it's a good way and be the best and be the best way. The best and best way from this type of market trading and understand where all has happened. the best is for ubde heiken ashi and hav ethe best understanding about trading people using xhart trading 1 hour and underrstandings. !! and Despite the fact that I may want to include that with legitimate liability information on the main part of the money pairs, we may have advantages in applying such directions as Lingering bands at the time and the corresponding economic situation.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some market conditions when most of these strategies fail or at least start causing the usual losses we will try to get a small profit and it will make our trades with less emotion and a little mistake this is a success but because some strong news will fail. i try to fix it further. and Forex trading strategy revolves around the principles of price action analysis. I personally prefer to concentrate only on a few currency pairs at a time. I find it too annoying to try and track too many pairs at once. I mainly trade as EUR / USD, USD / CAD and AUD / USD. I usually exchange this as a currency pair because they are the most predictable and their movement is a smoker !!!

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When there is an investment program that can help me personally make 60% to help 80% and then it will be and Certainly can not force someone to say the way in which it uses to make a good profit from Forex too If you want it to be profitable in trading then learn trading well and before trading create a perfect trading strategy and perfect trading analysis in your trading controls greed and emotion until decoding good words as you show me and everything seems to be unclear and general information such as eliminating your losses and let your winner run, etc. All you need is some practical and honest insight into what it takes to build a trading account from the ground up, as most merchants simply do not have a clue how to do this because it's so hard to find solid information on it.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro main ny 3 moving average lagay huwe hain pehly main wahan sy dekhta hun keh pair ka trend kia daily time frame py phir us ke bad weekly pivot ko use karta huwe check karta hun pehli support ya resistance kia hai tu wohi mera profit ka target hota hai jab wo trend wali direction main pivot point ko break karta hai tu main trade execute karta hun reliable strategy hai
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), fxearner (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-06-26), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best thing is if we feel comfortable and that is the thing that will keep us focused and our strategy should start patiently and all will be fine with we can control ourselves well and everything will be good and we have to focus and ready and that's what matters. and For me I am trading from several years and using many indicators and tried many strategies but not much success, now I am trading with as support and as resistance and waiting for candlestick pattern reversal near support and resistance. The candlestick pattern around support and resistance is the most profitable strategy in my forex career !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 242 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)