+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 242 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profitable strategy main app ko chahya k app news ka khas khyal rakha , trading k doran app nay market ko lazme chak karna hai , app ny jo js bhi volume ki trading karna chahta hian tu market ki moment ka andaza lazme ho app ko phr he app Forex man ek best trading kar sakta hian

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-06-29)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by tayyab4ptc View Post
    Forex trading mai i don't think k koi master strategy hai aur wo har time aap ko profit hi dey gi yahan pey situation aur market time to time change hota hai is liye aap ko apni strategy bhi change karni hoti hai is liye trading ka experience matter karta hai aap ko pass agar skills aur experience hai to aap situation k hisab sey profitable strategy develop kar saktey ho.
    forex ke business me strategy ka hona bahut he jaroori hai because ussi se trader ko market me kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ache se risk management samjhenga aur analysis se kaam karenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko khud se market me pehle experience banalena chahiye jisse wo acha system bhi fir bana sakenga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading seems to naturally tempt the ability of people to be patient, and the more you can maintain your patience by waiting for a legitimate example of the edge of your trade, the better you will do. As humans, we have not yet been connected by evolution to be patient in many situations; when we are hungry we need to eat now, etc. So, as traders, we need to put aside the caveman's drive that causes us to be too risky and too risky, by planning ahead and not being emotional when we trade. and since I joined this area We have used many methods but the principles of this technique are actually special checks besides simple checks with this particular approach when I find good results by exchanging with this industry but it really happens to me sometimes making mistakes in my people's organization When I fall into the loss then beware with your organization.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most profitable strategy is short and long and ofcourse will trade a day. It's risky to hold the currency overnight as it maximizes the chances of loss and also profit. If the account balance is low then day trading is a good way to generate. Get a small profit and it will make our trades with less emotion and fewer mistakes, we can make some profit with our own strategy which is the most successful method of making money with Forex trading.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader Forex professionals understand that reading price charts is art and skill, and therefore, they do not try to mechanize or automate the trading process because every moment in the market is unique, so it takes a flexible and dynamic trading strategy. to trade markets with high probability. and first you need to do to apply the price action to the Forex market, is to remove your charts from all indicators and get a clean price graph just by the price bar in the colors you like. I chose a simple black and white or blue and red color for my color, but you can choose any color you like (Part 7 will include introduction to create chart)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading system involves the use of the martingale strategy, therefore I am sure you only get 20% profit in your capital month because I think practice and patience make us a profitable trader and not yet make trading system than I can do these two things. analysis easily and I only need time for fundamental and technical analysis after all I do not use any software or something like this after all But I want to be a good trader So I have to move forward but and I think it needs hard work to be Successful trader It is not so difficult to become a profitable trader that after that you need to practice in demo account more and more to improve your skills and knowledge accordingly There is a possibility that we can get big money from forex trading business by working hard in the format that's right, not just spending time there rather than being profitable to be a merchant who does not say assignments

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Let's discuss the strategies which were really helpful and worked most of the time.
    It will be great if you can describe with appropriate picture.
    ya aik acha question ha , har trader ki strategy different hoti ha jis ko apply kr ka wo profit earn krty hain, ma ya recommend krti hon ka har trader ko hi apni startegy use krni chahey ta ka uski learning bi increase ho sky, ma apni trading ma management ka boht khyal rakhti hon jo ka trading pa boht affect krti ha , trading krny ka bad hmy bar bar market ko watch krna chahey ta ka market ki movement sa bi aware reh skain aur hm loss na traf na jain, money investment ma boht propely kam krna chahey , best indicator use krny chahey

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-06-29), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29)

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mai i don't think k koi master strategy hai aur wo har time aap ko profit hi dey gi yahan pey situation aur market time to time change hota hai is liye aap ko apni strategy bhi change karni hoti hai is liye trading ka experience matter karta hai aap ko pass agar skills aur experience hai to aap situation k hisab sey profitable strategy develop kar saktey ho.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can help me create a constant profit from the forex market let alone make the appropriate trading system based on my trading style Understand and decide should keep learning forex business from different website or with any expert trader then they can achieve better knowledge and I trading with Long Term Strategy and a very good and secure strategy and in the long term strategy I open a low volume order and long term strategy gives a good profit and I feel more relaxed and easy and my advice to trader trades with long-term strategy because more good and safe.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very eager but I also can not really where to trade forex properly than there is love in sharing as long as you will utilize my shared knowledge and system and my trading system which I suggest is trade price action until I say that and I also think that forex copy system is really a business that loses profit in forex let alone create a trading system based on my trading style and dear I have to share my profitable trading system with others while i get effective results with no other way to get success in forex life without studying well. We also need a lot of money for long-term trading but so far it often results in losses is my discipline to abide by the rules I have set for myself and I am always looking for the right strategy for me I have been looking for forex forum strategy forex india forum we adopt strategy and test strategy in demo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 242 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)