+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 242 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most profitable strategy in Forex is to maintain a longer time in the Forex market. And to do that you have to trade less with a lower quantity, always make a partial profit order. Use trailing stop loss to earn greater PIP earnings and average when pulling some profit. I think we can open two merchants bought and one sold at the same time. set take profit and stop loss. Take profit should be 80 pips and stop loss should be 50 pips for both trades. if the market moves wherever it will give you an advantage. one trade will stop at 50pip loss and the other will stop at 80 pip advantage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I exploit destructive results by trading interest, I act to release a disciplined intelligence and then make transactions accordingly. Though my staleness use i plosive out on someone if there is a series but working fit boiler proves acceptable if you just patronage **** uate consequence info. I consider trading with a bit of a fuss as accomplished is an unparalleled strategy in forex trading. If we exchange instruments with less greed then we present try to gain dwarfish advantage and it will sort our trades with less emotion and inferior error.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hayyy ... There are some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fail or at least start generating regular losses, but the one and only way to make money from forex in my view is the length of investment long term - with safe leverage in fundamental instruments. good luck and thanks The most profitable strategy in forex is scalping, but it also involves taking more risks before one can reach the level of profit it provides. Other strategies are still profitable, but scalping gives more profit in a short time.

Member G-7 is an unknown quantity at this point G-7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believed in scalping as a matter of fact. this is a market that no strategy can control or determine what the market will does at a time, nothing bad about going for long time investment when him or her have a good understanding about forex trade.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai maine to moving average indicator se banaya hua trading strategy ka use karta hoon, jisse mere ko kafi fayda hua hai, yaha par bahut se indicator diye jaate hai kisi ka bhi use kar sakte hai badiya trading strategy bana sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2018-03-20)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at least start resulting in regular losses, but one and only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment - with safe leverage in those fundamentally sound instruments.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    i think that every trade has its own straegy.traders makes strategy by theit own experience but near to me i think that long term strategy is good for every trader and it is more profitable then others..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-03-17)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you earn a good income on this platform, then you are lucky therefore becoz is a bet platform for me and many traders that I learned in it best and good knowledge in it and then work on this platform I present express all traders especially beginners to influence position this strategy by trading on the exhibition grounds and previously you are cautiously active then say it with it in the original story. but it's not too risky and I found it working, it's just that you do not book a profit every day ............

11. The Following User Says Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-03-17)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy I use is the fundamental method of trading. When there is new news, I use a pending order to buy and sell, I put my profit taking and stop loss. If the market triggers buy or sell then it will automatically enter trading. This method is great for scalping and often you get 20-30pips without any problems. I think my best strategy in forex is to do scalping. Without scalping I do not think I can be in this forex market. I like to do scalping with eur / usd and gbp / usd pair. Because this couple moves in sequence, it is very easy for us to get the trend.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

lanang (2018-03-13), rehanayaz (2018-03-17)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would definitely like to follow a scalping strategy regardless of other type of strategy. in scalping I take profit only 7 to 10 pips and stop loss 20 pips.i think trading with cheating as much as possible is the best strategy in forex trading.Each line traders in their own strategy that he likes. Stockpiling can also be recycled to get or take your amount quickly if you carry luggage on it. I am equivalent to merchandise on lingering bands and I also use 5M to interpret during scalping.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-03-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 242 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)