+ Reply to Thread
Page 824 of 855 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 822 823 824 825 826 834 ... LastLast
Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 8541

Thread: Why we should use Stop-Loss?

Senior Member hammer90 is an unknown quantity at this point hammer90's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would say that the diffrence between the professional trader and non professional trader is the risk management . so the professional trader wont take too many risks and would use the stop loss option

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bisifentus is on a distinguished road bisifentus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, i have met with many traders, this will never the difference, if you really look at that nature of the market, it will be very painful when your stop loss is hit and the market later bounced back, but this is better, when there is not stop at time, you might a victim of -500 at times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member salman162 is an unknown quantity at this point salman162's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont thinkwhat i will become if not put stoploss Fundamentally Galore professed traders also use this strategy to diminish their casualty. I suppose ending loss basic for all traders. block release is victimized for device of traders. Because all of we see that disrupt expiration is victimized for change of experience boundary.

Senior Member infoworld is an unknown quantity at this point infoworld's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Most of the traders apply stop loss to their trades, it is often seen that prices return to same level after some time, do not you think it shall be wasting money triggering stop loss when you know your prices shall come back after some time or your trade shall return in profit?
    The essence of stop loss is to pay for the wrong analysis and then this will give room for one to look for another trading opportunity elsewhere rather than allow a trade to tie down ones money or trading capital but if one is a long term trader then there is n need fr stop lss with good money management

Member EMAAN is an unknown quantity at this point EMAAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss say trading main buhat aham hay.is say hamain trading main buhat madad milti hay.or stop loss say hum zayada loss say bach sakty hai.ap ya sochay kay ager Forex trading main stop loss na hota to hum kis tarha apni money ko zayada loss honay say bachaty.

Banned Essieshiigih7203 is an unknown quantity at this point Essieshiigih7203's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really, We tell Independence company way to Forex trading company. Forex trading twenty-four hr company. Full-time or part-time to select the industry to begin. Not really set period this particular industry company. Therefore, I'm recommend in order to, Forex trading is really a part-time company or work. On the planet lots of people is actually take in order to Forex trading part-time work or company.

Senior Member Alfreedom is an unknown quantity at this point Alfreedom's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are right my bro but if we work by this way we should have more money to pass the loss and return back to profit

Senior Member talenttushar is an unknown quantity at this point talenttushar's Avatar
    Thanks

Why stop loss?

I think stop loss is important for those who are new in Forex trading. For expert traders stop loss is not necessary. But many expert traders don't use stop loss tool because they understand when they have to close the order without any confusion to avoid further loss.

Senior Member mohamed elsayed is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed elsayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    use a stop loss order with a maximum secure your position in line with expectations and that there is no compulsion for all returns makes us more determined to change all this trading system more secure.

Member didok is an unknown quantity at this point didok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont notice any use of stop loss trust me as a result of i trade with long terms and that i do this with low volume and with high capital thus i dont have any possibilities of losing in forex a few time things goes over preparation however i deposit additional cash out to save my account thus this is often my strategy.
    ================happy life==================

+ Reply to Thread
Page 824 of 855 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 822 823 824 825 826 834 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)