+ Reply to Thread
Page 774 of 855 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 772 773 774 775 776 784 824 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 8541

Thread: Why we should use Stop-Loss?

Senior Member okybayu is an unknown quantity at this point okybayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do does not have any confident to firmly set a reasonable stop loss, then don't set it. After which, see what quantity you'll loss your cash in one trade. Stop loss could be a should during this business, however within the whole bigger that means. we will use cut loss while not set stop loss. Cut loss could be a resolution to firmly avoid loss while not set a stop loss, however i rather like to firmly set stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned crux9 is on a distinguished road crux9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi member, yes stop loss is very important thing but if you do not use it then you can make money too. if you do not use stop loss orders the pretty sure thing is that market reverses and touch the level where it begins so do not use stop loss,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bossbd is an unknown quantity at this point bossbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me, stop loss is given for reducing huge loss in forex trading.
    Actually new traders like follow this strategy stop loss.

Banned fst2012 is on a distinguished road fst2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do put stop losses whenever am trading with little capital investments but when i have large capitals i do not apply stop loss,rather i do counter the trades by placing opposite trades,like buying and selling same time.and whenever i see clear trends i close one of the trades.

Banned Vishvakarma is an unknown quantity at this point Vishvakarma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes we have to put stop loss in our trades and most people in forex do not put stop loss and doing this same mistake again and again and this cause it inot losses and some times account closure

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar hum log stop loss ka sahi mauke pe istemal kaise karna woh jante hai to phir hume har eik mauke pe stop loss use karne ki jarurat nahi rahegi aur jab hum already profit me chal rahe ho tab minimum profit ke liye bhi stop loss use kar sakte hai.

Banned ubonto is an unknown quantity at this point ubonto's Avatar
    Thanks
    layover release is one way to desist greater losses. because you gift not eff the dairy cost movements, module win at what state. you can not presume, certainly the price module convey to its example stance. anything can materialist in the forex raiding

Member mastermindparin is an unknown quantity at this point mastermindparin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes stoploss is very important thing of forex trading. I never put trade without any stoploss. It prevents you to make huge losses. This is forex when trend changes and you dont put stoploss it can kill you whole account. Its better to you stoploss everytime.

Banned Arifkst is an unknown quantity at this point Arifkst's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money management is one of the most important factors in being successful as a trader. By setting stop loss points, you make sure that in case your ...

Banned donj is an unknown quantity at this point donj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by biyen View Post
    for me, using a stop loss is a wrong decision, because we realize the potential losses that we experience, while not actually a possibility of potential loss would be reduced in the foreseeable future due to changes in trend direction. I only use it when in urgent situations, ie when the power margin began to weaken and I did not have enough strength to survive
    Its mean management on the way in frex by stop loss.and If you don't learn first everything that you do will be a mere guess work,even pros who have read a lot and have a lot of experience have setbacks too,so how would you rate your survival

+ Reply to Thread
Page 774 of 855 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 772 773 774 775 776 784 824 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)