+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread: I am getting very good signal with three indicators combine.

Banned eko dessy setiawan is an unknown quantity at this point eko dessy setiawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    combination much teknik is so used to many treder... but not all can do it,,,, so you have to lern before yeach,,,, so keep slowly to lern that ya brother...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ahtasham1 is on a distinguished road Ahtasham1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is looking lucrative, kindly tell me which 3 indicators you are using in this strategy, I would love to know and if you really traded with this indicator then kindly share your trading result with us this would also be great.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jamil6981 is an unknown quantity at this point jamil6981's Avatar
    Thanks
    There seem to be a lot of boxes, oscillators and colours, but I cannot see what is going on. You need to provide more than a picture. You also need to provide some results

Banned eko dessy setiawan is an unknown quantity at this point eko dessy setiawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    you have to serrious to lern one jurus.... agar you selalu konsistent provit on forex... oke oke ga,,,,
    semoga you always win gan.... (Y)

Senior Member namodur is an unknown quantity at this point namodur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its good combine indicators signal but you must take a long time to be sure if those indicators can resist more and give a constant positive results. and know how many positions did you win and how many positions did you lose,

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow what kind of indicator is this? And for the way long have you ever been mistreatment it. I actually have plenty to inquiries to raise you if you are doing not mind. Am new here and that i am still performing on my mercantilism technique. If you are doing not mind are you able to tell Maine wherever I will get one thing like this and the way well or profitable it's. what is the name let Maine look for them....

Senior Member evalia is an unknown quantity at this point evalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    excuse me, sorry I was a newbie in this thread, I want to ask, what is it suitable indicator to help me play in the EURUSD, and if anyone wants to share in this thread robot scalper what profit is always to play in EURUSD? thank.

Senior Member kier01 is an unknown quantity at this point kier01's Avatar
    Thanks
    That i very seriously is unable to reveal to what precisely one does without even more of each examination. Certainly, there look numerous packaging, oscillators together with colorings, however , That i is unable to look at the proceedings. You might want to deliver more than a imagine. Everyone need to deliver certain outcome when you need individuals to be familiar with the proceedings together with the way in which an individual's method has been performing.

Banned rehana motiwala is an unknown quantity at this point rehana motiwala's Avatar
    Thanks
    I genuinely can't tell what you are doing withuot a greater amount of an illustration. There appear to be a considerable measure of boxes, oscillators and colours, however I can't see what is going ahead. You need to give more than a picture. You too need to give certain effects provided that you need us to realize what is going ahead and how your arrangement is getting along.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3erIn5ta View Post
    well that is like a imaginary indicators but it is a difficult thing i think it is good but hard to understand
    for me and there in no any option to use and learn about that indicator if you ill give it then i will sure try that
    learn to trade correctly and get an experience and knowledge of the transaction through practicing in trading forex, money management practice also reduces the risk of large losses in forex trading and profit and wear management risk trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)