+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 548 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 546 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 5478

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Senior Member issssou is an unknown quantity at this point issssou's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will certainly don't wait more for that & close it immediately no matter what the trend is, no matter what the news is. In fact I won't let my cost to go to that large amount in negative floating. & also everyone ought to trade according to his capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member submarinepirate is an unknown quantity at this point submarinepirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my position everyday is realy good It is not too far when I bet they were not only doing great but comparing to my fellow traders (Including me) they were absolutely sophisticated traders. the veteran traders got used to draw the trend lines using pencil and paper. Whereas the market data sent by mail to them and there was no computer and a trading desk. Were they really wrong by not using super analytical charting platforms? Were they all losers?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abuls.hasan3 is on a distinguished road abuls.hasan3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss. but if you are already losing such big money then you should think and see that whether capital is enough to cover more losses and you can handle will recover you can open and if you feel you get more loss then better to close and how much capital job.

Senior Member mms is an unknown quantity at this point mms's Avatar
    Thanks
    First of all, ... but I think you should apply stop loss of business, it has not let go so the loss, I lost a lot of money if you're already like that. .., and you are more to cover such losses should know whether there is a capital and think, or that you can not handle it .... you are the more negative floating If you can not afford to buy enough, it is recommended that you close it at a loss, to avoid further losses, save some for trading ...

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont do any thing.......... because if i fall in this situation then i lock my market..... and wait for perfect timing to give another trade which will recover my this loss..........

Senior Member kamalesh7 is on a distinguished road kamalesh7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i'm dong trade now a days . i'm also getting profit but some times get also loss but 200$ is a bug amount so i f i get that amount the4n i 'll really feel afraid & try to control myself to recover that loss but i'll be confident about that my mistake & i';l; try to prevent such mistake in the next time & try to profit more compare that present time.

Senior Member anuskhan is an unknown quantity at this point anuskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    janab meeriy kheil sey agar ap neiy apna accont chorna hai to manfi meen hi chor do agar aapkiy accont meen kam balaincebhi ho aur aap choor do to aap ko nuqsaan hoga aur agar manfi meen chhor do gey to koi dukh na ho ga

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

bhai je agr aap ko bahut ziada mushil hai ke aap mazeed posts kareen to aap chhor deen magar kisi doost ko apna accont dy deen aur us se apni hasab se 300 posts ka hesab li lina magar aisy hi na choor deena kiun ke is se aap ko nuqsan ho ga

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    i want to know from fellow members..
    what you will do when your position is 300$+ loss..my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..
    i am not able to decide did i have to close it or not.
    Even, no expert comment from fellow member on silver in live discussion area..may be..they are sleeping.so what i have to do now??
    please guide me in such tough situation
    I ask, what is your equity? If you set the risk of 2% -5%, with a total capital of 10 000 dollars, you should close the trade. That means you have lost 3% of its capital, and -300 dollars is a pretty big loss. Unless you use the $ 50,000, you still can continue trading.

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have lost more than $ 300 for trade - a great lesson - you have to have a stop loss, if the market will destroy your account every few months. Price does not always come back to the same value, but tend to stay away from consolidation or 'shaft' every 2-3 months. If you do not use a stop loss, you'll have a run every 2-3 months, and every 6-8 months to lose your account. Check the chart - every 2-3 months there is a big step, and every 6-8 months is one step bigger way. Do not be caught off guard.

Senior Member rida1120 is an unknown quantity at this point rida1120's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we need to set stop loss for our trade if we do not want to suffer that a huge loss in this market and we also need to follow the market trend and need to read forecast on the daily basis if we want to stay in this market for long time period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 548 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 546 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)