+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 548 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 514 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 5478

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Senior Member pelotrader is an unknown quantity at this point pelotrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it depends on the number lossnya how then I would cut loss if the market does have strong momentum balance but if I was I would be averaging and analysis when the price reversal. it is my opinion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lajhu is an unknown quantity at this point lajhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesh View Post
    I will certainly don't wait more for that and close it immediately no matter what the trend is, no matter what the news is. In fact I won't let my price to go to that big amount in negative floating. And also everyone should trade according to his capital.
    well this is right that we have to learn the basic facts of earning in this community we have to work in demo account first after one month when learn the basic skills about this community then we trade in this community so according to me first learn the basic

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned histabu is an unknown quantity at this point histabu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never give such many loss. if you think that the price will fall back and close the deal on the profit or loss on a few will leave, but if you see that the price will be reflected more and lose more closed it

Banned akber90 is an unknown quantity at this point akber90's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe with the intention of depends on frequent in addition to if you feel it will you can unfilled in addition to if you are you progress much more loss then advisable push to in addition to very soon how much funds you say. Happening addition to with I beg your pardon? Cost you progress hard. I believe with the intention of it in fact depends on the justice and trading strategy. If you feel you progress more loss afterward better to close and how much funds you say.

Senior Member fari is on a distinguished road fari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't get you what you trying to say so the best advice would be see the market and if you think that there are chances of loss in it than close the trade to avoid further this is it.

Senior Member finagold is on a distinguished road finagold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, depending on how strong your capital to withstand minus floating ... if equty there are 50% or more .. maybe your position is secure. The most important to do market analysis again, and you should have a good reason that the price will reverse direction.

Banned Mohe is an unknown quantity at this point Mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    it will always depend on how much you have on your account and people have to be the best and well known and well and established and well known trading and be the best of everything. you can have 10000$ in your account.. that would mean nothing.

Senior Member sumon06 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not stop my account when i see my loss is the 300$ because i know that market will come into my .It is not stable market it always move from one side to another side.

Senior Member bangladesh852 is an unknown quantity at this point bangladesh852's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss is an important part of trading and lack of its usage leads to such a situation. I personally think that proper hedging and quitting should be a good option. Thank you .

Senior Member friendshimul is an unknown quantity at this point friendshimul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tell me what is your capital and also the
    lot size you used. Then there can be a
    solution for this problem........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 548 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)