+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 548 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to apply stop-loss to your transaction
    and do not let so much reduction ... but if you've dropped such big money ... then you should think and see if the investment is enough to protect more failures and you can manage it or not .... if you can not manage a worse sail, then better shut it down in subtraction and prevent further failures and preserve some to deal with ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners to apply it in their forex trading business day and night.
    I am very grateful for this beautiful post. very very thanks Good and informative. I like it. I will make sure I apply them in my daily trading plan. also i encourage every. It is true that it will show some retracement so check your position if you open it and move upwards then hold and wait for the retracement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ngeneng will become famous soon enough ngeneng's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I lose $ 300 then I will never close this business because it supports me every time when I need money,
    I can fulfill my dreams with this business because
    it has been long working and paying for a long time and one solid thing about this is business law.
    There is no cheating in Forex trading this is why I will not close it.

Junior Member hardisc will become famous soon enough hardisc's Avatar
    Thanks
    how do you let that happen? let me gues not SL
    the best thing you can do is hedging is something that
    I can be sure, but I think silver plays agaisnt dollars so, if you buy silver, Sell Eur usd amouth from a lot i do not know to be honest or buy a sick Uchf give you a positive exchange to minimize the loss

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    close and / or maybe no longer a beautiful route as well people
    will learn is the fact that the waiver is different in your skills, strong methods, many features across the mt4 it is in addition to those who use the leverage of discovery other than the individual Hosts injury what you will cover your individual structure immedetly to actually lose a lot of trousers

6. The Following User Says Thank You to combantrin For This Useful Post:

teteh (2017-09-24)

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This position is too dangerous.
    I think if you have enough money then do not close your trade,
    because the market will move on your side.
    The forex market never moves just one side so wait and see what happens.
    $ 340 is a big loss. If you lose your money then you will lose your confidence too.
    So try to recover this trade.
    Try following the money management rules.

Member Proud will become famous soon enough Proud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my loss is not up to $ 300. I do not work without a stop loss. My loss is $ 15 and I get out of the deal. I do not like to wait for the
    price to come back to reduce the loss, because often this does not happen.
    let's giving thanks to each other to increase the bonus

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good question, I have encountered this kind of problem when
    I was newbie but I did not close my trade because my account
    balance is very big and after a few days all losing trades give me profit and if you have low investment then you have to close it, now I use stop loss in all my trades.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,037 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amjadwaseem View Post
    dear agr main kisi aisi position per hoa k mujhy three hundred dollar loss ho tu main apny senior doston se mashwra lon ga agr tu market ka back ka signsl mila tu thek otherwise majbran trade close kar don ga aur new trade start kron ga
    of course it is important for trader that he/she close the profit positions and if trader have loss positions then he/she recover the loss with good experience and trader analysis the market and trader make the good decision and planing and if trade not able to understand the market then he/she ask to senior traders for help and trader work with right market signals then he/she cover the loss

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), batool (2017-09-23), fxearner (2017-09-23), garrysidhu (2017-09-23), incomejobs (2017-09-23), memi memi (2017-10-01), sufiyan22 (2017-09-23)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lose $ 300 in forex or a large sum,
    I will not give up. If I have strong equity then I do not stop, Refresh my mind and then decide.
    If I have a small equity then I enter into oposit trade,
    that means my previous trading purchase then I sell if sell then put into buying with the same lot.
    After the cooling market I decided what to do.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nvidia For This Useful Post:

charji (2017-09-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 548 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)