+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [2024703] win with us-guarantee of your initial deposit.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, how exactly is he going to pay people back? There is no way for him to do so. He may have the best intentions, but there is no system to actually do that without breaking the current PAMM withdrawal system. The only way would be for him to trade it back, and that is not a refund.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i dont find the promise believable - first instaforex guarantee only the balance left in trading account and in case paam trader lose our capital insta is not going to pay us. Still trader will only be in position to pay if he is in profit if he lost all the capital (all investors and may be his portion too) he shall not be in position to pay back all investors, if he is that rich to refund back in case of loss he shall not be accepting paam investments.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    Seems to be good but for confiormation your link is not working if you are still on PAMM than share your link again and correct one that may give us inforamtion about you trading track, so we decide.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    yah kafi achi offer hai aur kafi achi knowledge hai aur sab
    say zayda jo hai woh pamm inestors ko faida hai is cheez ka

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahi jann trading main kisi be kasim ka galti ke koi be gansnah nhi hote ha or na he trading main kisi kasim ka gurantee hote ha es laya agr apna aci ro best trading karne ha to ap ko es main kafi knowledge earned kanra para ga/

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by purohit View Post
    Yes his offer is wonderful but its not working for me - dear does it work for you?? or is the offer gone i really wanted someone like him i hope he fix the link ya its really wonderful for big investers.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have created my pamm account.please check this.
    what is the advantage of especially joining my pamm?
    i guarantee the initial deposit for you that means no loss for you.
    what if you lose my money after i invest?
    even in case of your money lost by investing with us,we will pay you your initial deposit to you via lr.
    ex:suppose you invest $100 and you got only $50 and $50 is lost in trading by us,then we pay back your $50 means you get your initial invsetment=$100.so that no loss for you.you may make profit with us but no loss.hope you use our opportunity.
    https://instaforex.com/pamm_monitorin...trader=2024703

hope you invest and use my wonderful offer.you can post any question you have here
    Really nice offer this but its not working dear can you check it out getting this error -

Page Not Found (Error 404)!

Sorry, we didn't manage to find this page
    Probably page has been moved. You can return to the main page:

What to do now as i'm really interested in this.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahi jann trading main kisi be kasim ka galti ke koi be gansnah nhi hote ha or na he trading main kisi kasim ka gurantee hote ha es laya agr apna aci ro best trading karne ha to ap ko es main kafi knowledge earned kanra para ga/

Junior Member zisumon is an unknown quantity at this point zisumon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very good offer. You know, there is no system for refund if you get lose our funds in your pamm account.if you invest your many i can see your pamm account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast