+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 390 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3891

Thread: Risk Management in Forex Trading.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ranausman View Post
    risk management forex main aik bohat important pehlo ho kyun ke es kam main risk lena parta ha or ye hamari soch hoti ha or hamre ideas ke mutabik kam karti ha nai bi bohat dafa bara risk lete hue humain bohat zyada profit bi hota ha
    If we want to last long in forex trading we need to understand how risky forex trading is and how to manage risk. The more we understand the risk involve the more we can actually make money in forex trading. I do hope that I can maintain and sustain myself in forex trading. I know that in two to three years time I can be a successful forex trader. I do hope that I can grow to the point that I can end up having good capital in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ranausman is an unknown quantity at this point ranausman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk management forex main aik bohat important pehlo ho kyun ke es kam main risk lena parta ha or ye hamari soch hoti ha or hamre ideas ke mutabik kam karti ha nai bi bohat dafa bara risk lete hue humain bohat zyada profit bi hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ucang-et is an unknown quantity at this point ucang-et's Avatar
    Thanks
    this extremely helped me within the trading, risk management will be the most essential issue to firmly me and that i apply instill in me personally. i will be able to will continue to learn learn how to minimize my losses and take profits as i've applied for my self. this can be extremely helpful. thank you such a lot.

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex mein risk management boaht important hay ap ko must is pay deyan dena ho ga or jitna ap kay pas balance ho itna he ap is pay trade kero or itna zarur khayal rakho kay agar market ap kay opposite jati bi hay to ap kay pas balance itna hona chaye kay ap ka account empty na ho jaye.

Member ahmad786 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my thoughts Forex risk management can make the difference between your survival or sudden death with Forex trading. you can have the best trading system in the world and still fail without proper risk management.

Banned isab is an unknown quantity at this point isab's Avatar
    Thanks
    danger control, we must always consider in any of our business. however precise our research, should not put all of our investment. only a few % of the investment that we use for dealing, but rather to increase the outcomes.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business mein ager profit hai tou eis business mein loss b hai our app k account wash
    honey k chances b hain forex mein risk hai ager trader market k trend sey waqf hai tou eis
    k liye forex mein risk nahi hai keun k trader ko pta hai k risk ko kis tarah manage krna hai

Member kanavai123 is an unknown quantity at this point kanavai123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree to return if you stick to your strategy and market expansion will return the station is a little mistake we make often. I focus on risk management, to keep your balance and means administered well. Because when you open position maintains loose on the closest forest type support. 10 or 20 pips, which rules all transactions would always fail ... ... Always, this will depend on this.

Senior Member aabi is on a distinguished road aabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk management is very important for us because in thsi business if we have 100 dollar then do not take high risk i mean to say that do not open high lot size order and open order only with .05 lot size so that is better for you because daily 100 dollar prfoit is better in start otherwise may be you got loss and also after 4 month you will make on lac may be in your account ok .

Senior Member ampun is on a distinguished road ampun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ohhh no..... many ways you can control your risk, first step is using stop lose, Risk management or money management is too much important for trading good.do not play in flat market, Not open many trades at the same time, and anxious about taking time to close the trade. may be you will decrease your risk level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 390 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)