+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 390 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3891

Thread: Risk Management in Forex Trading.

Banned Md. moshin(opu) is an unknown quantity at this point Md. moshin(opu)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree that if it pays you back on your strategy and hope that it will be extending the bit that we often stick to stop. We use that leverage is very low, or even if we use a tight stop by and let us know what we should stick to stop or liver function should be set.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Money hunter View Post
    I think Forex trading business, i have come to note that 2-5% risk is the main way that we Forex traders without needing to take high risks in our Forex trading.

analysis of the trade as major risks that have to learn the trade, can be used easily use analysis should be appropriate trading plan risk to reduce the risk and easy to run correctly calculated, and use risk manage in capital when using big capital in trading with trading plan risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me i prefer to make it simple
    if im using small lot, i will use averaging.. if i think it is already at the top high or lowest bottom i will double it
    but if im using normal lot, if i got wrong position on my op, i will cut it lost and make new position
    this is simple but so important, because i cannot play hedging so i play it with lot

Senior Member fxhero100 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhero100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk management is similar with money management and this is very important to note and alway.. when the trader trade with pay attention to their risk then they have already traded with discipline and this is a good foundation for them to continue at this business many traders worried about their money when they trade and loss it but if they always keep the risk and minimize it, then they will be get the best results

Senior Member abrarcu is an unknown quantity at this point abrarcu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Our goal is to stop the loss of our risk and reward, as a stop loss target is larger than the loss in profit if I do not I shall lose the benefit of not being. The support level is around, so when I trade my stop loss is experienced enough and good reward offers to buy, try not to be too large.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Money hunter View Post
    I think Forex trading business, i have come to note that 2-5% risk is the main way that we Forex traders without needing to take high risks in our Forex trading.
    Forex trade is not only profitable but also very difficult and risky trade so for trading in here we have to trade with a good risk management.We have to trade in here by reducing our loss with risk management.I usually take that risk which capital i effort to loss and always place stop loss on my every trade.i usually take risk 3% of my capital.

Banned rasidmia is an unknown quantity at this point rasidmia's Avatar
    Thanks
    From this point because we are, even if you do not feel well taken up and down, if you have a hand that you and your right to prevent more confident.course support or resistance breaks Klaus broken.lm support has been verified already was trying to serialize decided to stop couse, if you waist, where you feel like vomiting when the door again. Depending on the location support.putting relax rules as they are open to attack, usually, 10 or 20 pip pip and all professions have always failed. I can always depend on that moment.

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member Jokowi is an unknown quantity at this point Jokowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by noerj4nn4h View Post
    every trader know that risk management is important in forex trading business, but little trader can trading use risk money management, because more trader greed and not discipline to do their plan
    In the world market any business which risk fully and more person do not start of business but you can overcome the risk in forex trading by investing only the amount you can afford to lose,and apply money management principle so you can risk management calculated and take of money earning then you control of risk management thanks

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk management is very important when you have to place the stop loss to your trade, for that you must have to determine the risk that you have to take on the trade after that you have to place the stop loss at the proper level so that you will not lose more than your risk.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 390 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)