+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 390 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3891

Thread: Risk Management in Forex Trading.

Member get2ilyas is on a distinguished road get2ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading may risk management kaa boohat baraa or important role hoota hai.agar aap ess kaa kheyaal nahee rakhoo gay too aap koo hamayshaa loss hoo gaa.bahtar yeahee hoo taa hai kay aap money management koo follow kar kay trade karoo.zaroore nahe kay kam capital may aap zeydaa lots say entry loo.ek ya 2 trade may aap profit lay loo or 3 trade may aap kaa account khaalee hoo jaay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Ye baat sahi hai, agar capital low hai, to high risk lena jaruri nahi hota hai, trader ko low lot ka use karna chahiye, aur main kahunga agar trader jitna jayda risk management ko samjhega, usko is field mein utna hi jayda successful hone ka chance milega.
    Ji yeh to bilkul saf baat hai ki agar tarder ke pass me kum trading capital hai to phir usko chote lot size se trading karni chahiye aur yahi chig trader ko risk management ko apply kar ke hasil ho sakti hai. Kisi bhi trader ko yeh nahi samaj na chahiye ke trading me jyada risk hamesh fayda hi dega.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wasimanjum View Post
    when we have small money in our forex account and and we not have not enough money to trade so trade with minimm amount it is best because some people says that they becomt million man in one day but they lose their money so 50 percent capital should invest than do trading
    Ye baat sahi hai, agar capital low hai, to high risk lena jaruri nahi hota hai, trader ko low lot ka use karna chahiye, aur main kahunga agar trader jitna jayda risk management ko samjhega, usko is field mein utna hi jayda successful hone ka chance milega.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    when we have small money in our forex account and and we not have not enough money to trade so trade with minimm amount it is best because some people says that they becomt million man in one day but they lose their money so 50 percent capital should invest than do trading

Member masoul is an unknown quantity at this point masoul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss is our risk and target is our reward, i never like to have a stop loss bigger than target as then in case of loss i shall lose more than what i was going to gain if got profit. So i try to buy near support level so my stop loss is not too big while my trade has enough space to ripe and offer good reward.

Senior Member measif is on a distinguished road measif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As price drops further, it becomes logical to add more and more, until finally you are holding a very large position and losing moral sapping amounts of capital on each pip.
    But in a trending market, it can be devastating, turning a bad situation in to a fatal one.

Senior Member roziqin is an unknown quantity at this point roziqin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree so it pays if you do stick out to your strategies and of course the extending stops in hope that the market can arrive back happens to be the bit mistake we build typically. either we ought to use terribly low leverage and set our stop or leverage according out to that or possibly if we use tight stop we ought to stick out to that.

Senior Member Rooney is an unknown quantity at this point Rooney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joynan View Post
    Risk management is very important in forex trading. If you can money management then you can never fail in forex trading. For the next trading i must focus to risk manage and make my balance money management is good. Thanks all
    Proper risk management is crucial for companies to weather the uncertain global economic conditions. For any business to succeed, it must be willing to take risks. You can have the best trading system in the world and still fail without proper risk management.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Risk management is very important in forex trading. If you can money management then you can never fail in forex trading. For the next trading i must focus to risk manage and make my balance money management is good. Thanks all

Senior Member nimohit is an unknown quantity at this point nimohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think unless you control risk and limit risk then trading will eventually blow your account. If you see how many times the market has moved 1000 pips in one direction in a year, that is how often you will lose your account if you trade without money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 390 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)