+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: Pinbar and outside bars.

Junior Member toptrader43 is an unknown quantity at this point toptrader43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Typically are the great pattern for the traders in the fx market. Because by watching the particular separate activities of candles you can anticipate the reverse of the market. It's not thus convenient along with a bar guide.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hallow could you please show here the pinbars and the outside bars. I am familier about pinbars but what is outside bar I can not remember it. So if you post what is outside bar it will be helpful for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Your information is quite interesting. As you can tell, it means that this method is little used indicator, the indicator does not even use. Is it like that? I would like further clarification on this matter .. Thanks.
    indicators used is actually more to the way we look at each use of indicators as well as possible and not too willing to take a hasty step - we especially rely on hunting pinbar and outside bars that are sometimes not in accordance with the direction the market is often contrary to our analysis

Senior Member justpips is an unknown quantity at this point justpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pinbar is a chart pattern that has a meaning that prices are going to retrace or reversal. pinbar chart pattern usually has a tail that is longer than its body. when I found pinbar on chart, then I would indirectly open position without analyzing first, because I believe, not long after pinbar appear, then the price will move opposite of the previous trend.

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    Hello traders
    these are my trading style. I am only using it in trading.

Pinbars and outside bars is very essential candlestick patterns in naked trading. They help alot. Mien ney nial fuller ek trader tha us se thoda bohot seekha hey agr aap k pass mazeed information hien to aap plz share kerein is thread mein
    Your information is quite interesting. As you can tell, it means that this method is little used indicator, the indicator does not even use. Is it like that? I would like further clarification on this matter .. Thanks.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always have a dream that someday i would able read the candlestick only, no need indicators to see the trend. But the hard thing to do is to memorize so many pattern from candlestick and match it for live trading, to be able spot the similar pattern with the one we memorize is really time consuming.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candle stick is the great pattern for the alltraders in the forex because by seeing the various patterns of candles you can predict the reversal of the market

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many patterns and formations in Candlesticks... The more you will read about it the more you will be on the edge... Learning candlestick is one of the most basic things in forex.. I learned many awesome candlestick patterns and formation from http://www.candlesticker.com/ I hope This might help you guys..

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love the pin bar strategy when they happen on places of interest like support /resistance areas or on edges of bollinger bands i believe they offer very nice no brainer trades as we call them and have every nice risk reward set-ups . you should try it too.

well to be true to my post i have just traded a pin bar set up on e/u . now am green with **** . LOL. they are very nice way to trade price action like the way neil fuller does . though i like to modify price action abit with the use of other western technical indicators
    Last edited by Anytime; 2012-01-24 at 11:11 PM.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaker031 View Post
    Candlestick charts usually are the wonderful pattern for the traders within the forex market. Due to the fact by observing the particular different patterns of candles you are able to predict the reversal of the market. Its definitely not thus convenient alongside a bar chart.
    agar kisi bhi trader ko forex me success paani hai, to usse candlestick charts ki poori study karna bahut zaruri hota hai
    bina in charts ko study kiye koi bhi trader forex me nahi jeet sakta..candlestick charts se hi ap kisi bhi pair ka support resistance nokal sakte ho, uska trend pata kar sakte ho aur fir ussi hisab se trade khol sakte ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)