+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinbar and outside bars.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deepak View Post
    you are right pin bars will happen most of the time when the trend is going to decide to choose a direction.they will be very short in size because both buyers and sellers are in balance and they cant defeat eachother that is why they will stay in a short period.so once the candle open in any of that direction it means the buyers or sellers won the game.and we can just follow the new direction.
    Wow it seems that you know very much about the line chart the truth is that I use candlestick chart so I am not so much informed about the line chart. I want to ask you a question is there a website where I can get diagrams or illustrations of how the line chart works.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know about the candle stick pattern perfectly because i do trade on the basis of trend line and indicator but i have a website address where you will get all of information about the candlestick pattern,www.onlinetradingconcepts.com.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right pin bars will happen most of the time when the trend is going to decide to choose a direction.they will be very short in size because both buyers and sellers are in balance and they cant defeat eachother that is why they will stay in a short period.so once the candle open in any of that direction it means the buyers or sellers won the game.and we can just follow the new direction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    Pinbar and outside bars

Hello traders
    these are my trading style. I am only using it in trading.

Pinbars and outside bars is very essential candlestick patterns in naked trading. They help alot. Mien ney nial fuller ek trader tha us se thoda bohot seekha hey agr aap k pass mazeed information hien to aap plz share kerein is thread mein
    Thanks for sharing your trading system, it would have helped much if you had supported your article with a diagram. I trade using the candlestick chart and i think from your explanation you use the bar chart that is the reason why I ma kind of confused.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohit View Post
    candle stick is the great pattern for the alltraders in the forex because by seeing the various patterns of candles you can predict the reversal of the market
    You are absolutely right, candle stick is the best of forex trading because a trader can easily understand the candle pattern and he also correctly analysis the market chart as a result a trader use candlestick more in forex trading.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es you are right pin bars will happen most of the time when the trend is going to decide to choose a direction.they will be very short in size because both buyers and sellers are in balance and they cant defeat eachother that is why they will stay in a short period.so once the candle open in any of that direction it means the buyers or sellers won the game.and we can just follow the new direction.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    Why we go for naked trading when we find pinbars and outside bars. I beleive that candle stick pattrens are best to trade but these pattrens did tell us about the strength of move for that we need other technicals and if we make a combintion of this along with technicals than we can trade well.
    thanks for the information that you provide to us, we feel that the information you provide is very valuable for traders, especially for the novice trader. because the traders are still very minimal pengetahuaan about forex business. thank you

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see that it is very good and i really interest with your strategies, and can you please tell me with details about it then i can get the understanding from it with correctly and it is very important for me to know about it with deeply
    so many statements about it and some traders get success with this way..yes, i will follow your thread
    thank you very much
    do the best we can

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    Hello traders
    these are my trading style. I am only using it in trading.

Pinbars and outside bars is very essential candlestick patterns in naked trading. They help alot. Mien ney nial fuller ek trader tha us se thoda bohot seekha hey agr aap k pass mazeed information hien to aap plz share kerein is thread mein
    hmm pinbar or side bar ye kafi ache han par es ko koi bhi khas seekhaney wala nahi ha main ne ek website dekhi thi par woh paid thi yeni k es main pay kar k he app seekh saktey ho main khud bhi es ko seekhney k liye yahan houn app main se kisi ko pata ho to ham se share kijey ga zaror

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)