+ Reply to Thread
Page 403 of 435 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 4350

Thread: Start trading with confident.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in any business confidence and patience is indeed ...because trading without confident is only possible in lack of knowledge and experience so try be fully skilled

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without confident how could it be possible for traders to earn money ? of-course impossible.but to make our confident strong, one good way i have.need trading experience.and experience will getting by trading demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right; Very useful post.
    Achieving success in forex trading needs consistency and discipline. If a trader goes without any trading schedule and his own money management then comparing with experts won't worth of anything. Some traders are still disappointed of thinking that only 5% percent is winner. The truth is rest of them are coming into this market with few knowledge so if you gather more knowledge it will become an ace for you in the real market.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Confident is the key to success in any field. In trading confidence can be increased with the help of better training and knowledge of the business.When the confidence level is high, difficult things seems to be easy and better trading is carried out.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    I trade with confidence myself and I am not scared to open trade. I know that there is no 100% certainty of the accuracy for our prediction in forex but I know that whatever the outcome I am ready to bear. I let my trade run for as long as it takes to hit either of the exit ramps (SL or TP).
    There is no one who could know what will happen in the future but we mustn't be afraid to open position in forex and it is possible
    to be confident to open position if there is risk management to limit losses in each transaction. Confidency is important thing because
    it's impossible to gain consistent profit without confidency.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    I trade with confidence myself and I am not scared to open trade. I know that there is no 100% certainty of the accuracy for our prediction in forex but I know that whatever the outcome I am ready to bear. I let my trade run for as long as it takes to hit either of the exit ramps (SL or TP).

in terms of start each trading what we want is actually better to trust ourselves to be able to understand each process there is a market we understand the procedure itself as well as possible and not too willing to take steps that are less attractive to our Balance the trading process that we run with aplomb

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member Masud0172 is an unknown quantity at this point Masud0172's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes confident is the main factor in forex.Without confident you can't trade.for gathering confident you have to learn and know the basic knowledge of trading in forex.If you think negative your confident level gos down and you will lose your wealth as well as health.to make trading session perfect, we need confident but following with rule and startegy for good trading we have. confident good but over convident can make bad trading session. for that we nust disipline when trading session.
    Masud

Member riddick09 is an unknown quantity at this point riddick09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its good if we really have from the start confidence in trading as we feel more motivated when we have it and of course we can trade better and will have good mind. Always thinking positive is also a good for traders as confidence is considered positive for our trading. But then we don't use it most of the time as we might have over confidence.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think so that confidence is very essential for trading because in this way we should just confidence and skills, knowledge and other more and in sab ko use karny k liye confidence boaht jarori hy but over confidence boaht khtarnaak ho sakta hy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 403 of 435 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)