+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 435 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Start trading with confident.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee haa forex trading ko hamee bahut hi jayada confidence ke sath hi open karna chaiye jaise ki ham jante hai ke kici vi business ko hi hame pahele proper way se surur karna chaiye yani ke acche mental confidence , or iske liye hamkopahele experience hona jaruri hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,323 Times in 9,446 Posts
    Confidence is a main part of every success you know many people running for success but they are not nothing gain therefore no understand own alone and do the every work with confidence

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex business me trader ko hamesha he market me confidence ke saat kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas agar acha knlwedge aur expereince hoga to he wo esme ache se market me confidence se kaam kar sakenga.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear traders this business need good experience of trading , and you must get the experience before trading in the real account , you must practice in the demo account for some time and then you must enter in the real account , if you will have experience of trading then you could perform batter in the market and could make good income with this business .

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-12-09), sarfraz786 (2018-12-09), Younas007 (2018-12-09)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji ess business me positive rehna bahut he jaroori hai,trader market me jetna knwledge lega aur sabb ache se samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko confidence hona market me bahut he jaroori hai..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji ess business me positive rehna bahut he jaroori hai,trader market me jetna knwledge lega aur sabb ache se samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko confidence hona market me bahut he jaroori hai..

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me kaam karne ke liye trader ke paas confidence hona market me bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader ne ache se market me sabb learn kiya hoga aur wo ache se esme analysis karna jaanta hai to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb knlwedge le lena chahiye.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,516 Times in 1,199 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everyone has his own plan in Forex trading. My own plan is, i want be a good trader as psychology, comfortable strategy, and good money management. I want to reach my destiny to be successful Forex trader in my life, i am planing to learn more than more about Forex to become king of Forex and earn more 40 to 50 pip in a day.

Banned Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Newbie please dont think before trading that you can not win in forex market.You have to increase your confident level best. If others can win then why you can not.You have to do study with forex because it is very essential to understand about the basic of forex
    acha trader wohi hota hay jo achay confident pe yakeen rakhta hota hay kyun k confident hnay se he aap achi trading kartay ho jab aap ko achi trading ki smajah ajay then aap mei acha aitmaad aur acha confidence ka hona bhi bohat zarooori hay takay ap achay analysis karo confidence k saath...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria_Maham For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-11), pti148 (2018-12-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 435 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)