+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 397 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with the view of thread creator excessive trading is not good rather it may increase no. of losing trades this may be due to lack of analysis and enteirng trade without proper opporunity or so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ratnakr View Post
    better not open a position, too much. because if at any time there is a reversal pattern, it will cause loss. Probably a lot of open positions, you can do as long trend. Try on different TF analysis first.
    open a trading position that too much will keep us busy in taking care of all of the entry.
    it is also, of course will use a lot more and without the use of money management.
    so it is very risky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ratnakr View Post
    better not open a position, too much. because if at any time there is a reversal pattern, it will cause loss. Probably a lot of open positions, you can do as long trend. Try on different TF analysis first.
    Yes, you must limit your orders which you are opening in a time. If me, I won't open more than 3 orders in a pair and I won't
    use more than 2 pairs for trading. I am still newbie so it's too risky if there are too many orders in a time. My margin couldn't
    hold it and it could bring me to Margin Call.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her cheez tajrabay say aati hay. agar to koi bohot hi acha trader hay to wo to kafi entries bhi open ker sakta hay, laykin newbie trader ko aesa nae kerna cheay. may aik trader ko jaanta hon jo acha signal milna per 20 - 50 order bhi enter ker dayta hay.

Senior Member ratnakr is an unknown quantity at this point ratnakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    open position too much at one time might kill your account, as more and more positions that you open your lot size will increase and this is very risky for your account. If you want to open multiple positions then you should use a lot of very small to minimize the possibility of MC.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kheyal sy jitna profit milay utna ley lena cahiye ku k is me apko acha rehta hy ku k ap loss sy bach jaty hne jab ap new entry open krty hen forex me ap ke concentration bant jani hy apki apko aik positon p concentration karna chaiye .

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    me is baat ko nahi manta ki bahut sare tardes kholne se trader ko nuksan ho skata hai
    mere khaya lse agar trader ke pas experience hai aur uske paas equity hai to wo jitne chahae trade khol sakta hai agar usme sambhalne ki himmat ho to
    forex me bade bade tardres ek sath bahut trade open karke rakhte hai aur bahut paisa bhi kamate hai

Junior Member nazia is an unknown quantity at this point nazia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course, in forex trading you should do with one or two entry and don,t trading in both selling and buying because it is very important for your trading. If you trading with too many entries then you will be always go in loss.

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    I got to know about that only today. It started of fine and then eurusd started rising. At each 10 pip rise i started selling hoping that it will climb.
    Ultimately it happened for the first time. i blew my account. Now i have to start fresh with very less budget. So my friends beware of your limits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 397 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)