+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 397 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the direction is correct, then the result becomes larger. but, it's hard to do. too many positions, then the risk is also greater. especially if you are not a large margin, then the possibility of loss is very high

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to baat sahi hay, iss tarah agar koi bohot sari trades open ker li to phir kafi mushkil ho sakti hay. capital bara bhi ho tab bhi sooch samaj ker trading kerni cheay. ziada orders bhi bari lot use kernay kay mutaradif ho sakta hay. iss liay aik order aik time may kerna cheay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many open positions also have an impact on our Margun, if profit is not a problem but we keep management will lose, we will create will also be difficulty closing the position
    over trade is not a good way to find an advantage

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aap daily kitni entries kar sakty hain yeh depend karta hai aap ky capital of trading skills per. Aap apna target set Karin keh aap ny daily kitny dollar earn karny hain yan loss karny hain. Aap ka target achieve hona zaroori hai entries jitni bhi ho jain no problem.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading money management or analysis par base hoti hai.
    agar dono sahi direction main ho tabi ham forex se pesaa kama sakta hai. agar hamne jyda trades open kar di to hamara money management system kharab ho jaayega or result main acha sa loss hoga.
    ho sakta hai hame margin call bi aa jaye.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried to strictly trading. I only trade a maximum of two times a day. if in one trade, I make a profit then I would immediately close my metatrader. but, if the first entry is a loss, then I will repeat once again. if still loss, I walked away from mt4, awaiting the moment the next day.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    I also have learned lessons from my over trading and faced huge losses. Because I used to always remain intact with the market and to follow my desires I entered into many positions at a time which resulted in a great loss. So you have said quite rightly that we should avoid more than 3 entries in a day.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many entry will kill you
    Yes too many entries will kill you, you should make your plan and try to execute that plan in the market every successful and professional trader do this and earn a huge amount of earning from the Forex field and other who are not making their plan are losing in the market.

Junior Member annasawan is an unknown quantity at this point annasawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    i agree with you , you have gave a very good idea and thanks for sharing such a good opinion it will makes us a good experienced and avoiding our loss and greediness, you have provide a way for saving our money from loosing , i will follow your guidelines , thakns

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only need 1 or 2 entry per day to trade. However...sometimes the market is cruel. It always make me lose my first trade for the day...sigh. it's a very tiring process. But there is nothing I can do but try trading again...wishing for another round to be lucky.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 397 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)