+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 397 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't this opening positions in the market will do any bad thing thing. But it is important that you don't keep so many concurrent open positions. Otherwise if you analyze the market properly and if the market gives you a good opportunity then trading multiple times will not do any harm. I normally make 3/4 trades in a single day if the market gives me opportunities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I concord with the canvass of thought creator overweening trading is not virtuous rather it may increase no. of losing trades this may be due to demand of psychotherapy and entering switch without appropriate opportunity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wendhrie is an unknown quantity at this point wendhrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the trader open position too many, then they just take many risks too and this is not good when the trend against their orders, they will accept many losing and for this condition they need good ability to overcome the situation.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kuttus View Post
    That not true my friend entry mean a lots you can make enrty with 0.01 lots and you can also make entry with 1 lots too so that makes the differences so say that too many lots can kill you ..
    Well kuttus i think you are right, if we open several smaller trades of same instruments/pair we should not have any problem except that it will require more time to modify all of them if needed to set their targets and stops and if we require to close them all at once but i think we can manage this and there should not be big problem in having several trades till we have enough free margin left.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That not true my friend entry mean a lots you can make enrty with 0.01 lots and you can also make entry with 1 lots too so that makes the differences so say that too many lots can kill you ..

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mhchomsi View Post
    any position of influence on our psychology even though it is only one position. I think scalping system is looking for a small profit in a few others ... so I will not let me keep the position open for a long time
    I never open my position in long time. That is not necessary in scalping. I mean as scalper i limit my daily order until 10 times. After reach the target open position i wouldn't open position again . Because i know the risk too much entry in scalp way.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are completely right, as too many trades can kill you as well as a single entry, if you do not have the proper system or ways of using money, or if you do not concern about the market movement and its total range,

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right dear too many entries can kill us becasue its difficult to analyze more pairs at same time and if we open all on one pair with out manging hedging than it can bring losses for us. When i trade on D1 than i open trades daily but on different pairs.

Member insta1988 is on a distinguished road insta1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes off course agar app aik waqt main aik say ziada position lain gye to iss main app ko loss k chances bhar sakty hain app ko apni side save karny k liye chahiye k app ki jab tak aik position nikkal na jye tab tak app second position na lain to ziada behtar hai.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsblack18 View Post
    I am scalper . But i limiting my open position in 10 number in a day. And i put only 1 open position in one time. That mean i would never open new position before my target profit in one position reach the target. I think it is good thing to limit our position to reduce the stress pressure.
    any position of influence on our psychology even though it is only one position. I think scalping system is looking for a small profit in a few others ... so I will not let me keep the position open for a long time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 397 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)