+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 397 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 391 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to trade here with the patience and also we have to go for the trading with the experience and knowledge,we have to follow the news and so that we can trade here strongly and win here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member deeceria is an unknown quantity at this point deeceria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have knowledge about many entry and thats righst if we don't have great startegy for cover that it can make us have big loss and MC. or burnout our account and thats not fun any more. for that reason we must have great calculation about trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont sure about this. Because if you have a good amount of money, then you can trade with many pairs. Then the profitable amount will also be higher. But if you have low money, you should not go for it. It is always better to trade with certain 2 or 3 pairs. With these, you will know about those currencies very well and easily read the movement in the market.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many entries in forex is called as overtrading and that's right if overtrading can kill us because it can make you suffer
    big losses in short time if you're overtrading. And it's possible to experience Margin Call if you're overtrading so it's important
    to limit how many orders in a time.

Member sweety is an unknown quantity at this point sweety's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya so many entries at the same time are the cause of loss. i use only two entry at the same time simultaneously. and i can concentrate on these two entries at the same time . it will enhance my profit and my analysis of trading. if i will go for multiple trading then i may be lose everything.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think how much we enter trades or open positions in one day depending on the strategy that we use. if we use it three times a scalping strategy is very little entry because there just makes the target a little pip in every trade entry ....

Member regu is an unknown quantity at this point regu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They will accept many losing and for this condition they need good ability to overcome the situation.We can trade w;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ith too many entry but all trade in trend direction and with some interval of pips.It is better to take it one entry at a time with your trades.If the movement of ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;the market will not good.They will accept many losing and for this condition they need good ability to overcome the situation.

Junior Member Nadeekaatc is an unknown quantity at this point Nadeekaatc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I too believe too many entries will not work at times. But what I feel is if you can analyze many entries at the same time this should be ok, but not advisable for a beginner.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteid View Post
    we should not take many positions in trading, and always remember the margin that we have.
    we have the power margin is very important, and we should be trading with strategies that are safe for our capital.
    My friend many order is ok if your order lots is like 0.01 or 0.02 but if you are treading with .10 lots then it will be difficult in case your investment is 100$ in 100$ you can maximum put order 0.05lots

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you know that market will respect you then you can open many entries other wise it is very dangerous to open many entries at a time. try to respect the trading rules and then enjoy the tradings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 397 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 391 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)