+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 397 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I enter a lot of deals in one day possible to exceed the number of transactions 10 Cefqatvy today and do not always last-minute deal, but if there is liquidity in the market, a time of day ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member nazia is an unknown quantity at this point nazia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you that if you are trading in forex then you should be avoid to place so much entries because these entries will harmful for your trading and you can,t survive your trading so try to place minimum entries where you can easily survive your trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes at daily conditions,i think its didnt opening opportunities by opening to many positions,thats are personal traders cant do because we need
    to concentrate every trades we do daily,thats are stresfull to manage many trades and positions,i think we cant do that everytime

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    Yes i support to you My one friend did that then he lost his investment. he could not hold his loss. one trader should be master in one or two
    currencies pairs and trade and take profit. if you loss a day your should not recover this that day.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    han app ki baat sahi ha k ager app k account main kaam balnce ha ya phr ziyada bhi ha or app ne big lot k sath kafi enteries daal de hane to ye conform baat ha k app ko es main na kafi high loss k chance houn ge or app ko loss bhi kafi ho ga

Member mmassi is an unknown quantity at this point mmassi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One important thing you need to know is that we respect the market then we can open many entries but they must be wise, because it's very dangerous to open many entries at once. We must try to respect the rules of negotiation and then enjoy company without having to make mistakes which mean large losses. Otherwise poor and mean in the future forex.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must go for the trading with the demo practice and also we have to go for the trading with the news so that we can be winner here.we have to go for the trading wth the indicators.

Member bejomulyo is an unknown quantity at this point bejomulyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    we agree you, bro. a good management maintain a successful trading. wait and see like a hawk. read the rumors and indicators beautifully and starting again. as we can do many trades a day, its possible us to make profits

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is right that, too many entry create a big problem. If we are playing with many order or pair then there is little bit difficult to manage every thing like stop loss and take profit. So we should be care-full about our entry.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To many entries will small balance can kill you and also blow your account. Never try to have more entries in Forex. just play 2 or 3 trades if you are confident
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 397 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)