+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 397 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is best not to use too many entries to enter a trade because it will have a bad effect on your trading margin. When your trading margin it reduced, you can face a margin call on one of your trades even if the trade would have gone very well. It is better to take it one entry at a time with your trades. Also for newbie too many entries might confuse your trading account especially if they are from multiple currency pairs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kobhokhan is an unknown quantity at this point kobhokhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is true, too many to entry is quite risky because of the power of our margin is reduced and the analysis that we do not also become the focus, if my entry depending on market conditions when market analysis in accordance with generally good in a day can double-entry, but if the market is less nice entry could not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the trader make many orders or trade with multi orders/pairs then they have to understand that they have already increased the risk to get more profit, there is only two results, win or loss
    so they have to know for the consequency
    do the best we can

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by irungu50 View Post
    Trading with so many entries can only mean you are consuming your account in a another way, your margin is going down and each trade can act differently remember a good trade with out good money management can mean nothing and can kill your account just at a snap of a finger
    overtading this name because it will drain our emotions with a lot of commerce trade and I prefer not to do that because it could be this will affect my trading emotions

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    bilkul may agree karta hun app say kay humaya zayda entry jo hai woh loss karah sakti hain may bhi yahi karta hun kay 3 position use karta hun phir us kay baad may jo hai 3 khatam karta hun phir us kay baad aur purchasr karta hun

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my analysis i think open more then one trade can create depress trader mind for this reason trader should not open more trade, i do 8 trade per day but not in one time i do this closing one after one.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee app ne theek kaha ziada trades aik he time main lagana acha nahi hota main aisa start main karta tha tab kafi loss karway lakin ab ager ziada laganni be ho to kafi sary pips ke faraq se lagata hoon yani ager total 0.10 ki trade lagani hai to half pehly laga deto hoon ager loss main jay to baqi usy sopport de deta hoon

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many entries is called overtrading, to prevent it so you must use limitation and you can limit it from your trading plan
    rules. Using small lot size but if you opened too much, it will be same thing with open one transaction in big lot size but the
    differences, it's more risky to open one position with big lot size. Traders could open too many when they used martiangle
    or averaging strategies.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    han main app se mutafiq houn kioun mai n e dekha ha k ager hamrey account main itna capital na ho jitna k ham ne trade open kar rakhi houn to sahi baat ha ye apne account ko khatam kane wali baat ha main to kabhi bhi 2 se ziyada trade open nahi karta houn

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many traders put more and more trades when they suffers any negative trade thinking that it will reduce their risks but it form more risky and you can lose all account money due to margin call.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 397 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)