+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 397 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without any doubt too many entry will not only kill you but it will make a huge impact on your thinking as too much of something is harmful so its better to focus on quality not quantity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is something that very fact. There are many entries for me to feel for some time to save his or her account because of luck, but it also will kill me.
    If we play in pairs or many orders, there is a little difficult to manage all such things as stop loss and take profit.
    Management of our money and would be completely false, which gives poor results. It can make a margin call in our account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should only open those trades that you can handle properly.. executing too much trades will not give you any surety of big profits.. All of your trade must go through a series of scanning.. and all of them must need to be verified by your money management.. Otherwise those trades will just proved as bad trades.. nothing else..
    Searching Myself...

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management ka sabse zaruri hisa yahi hota hai ki trader apni har deal me stop loss aur take profit set kare jisse ki uska maximum profit aur maximum loss fix ho jaye..aisa karne wale traders ko kabhi bhi amrgin call nahi lagti aur unki trading bhi kafi achi chalti hai

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not agree with you that too many entry will kill us.
    in my view we can trade with too many entry but all trade in trend direction and with some interval of pips. many time i trade with many entry in same pair but always use stop loss.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right we avoid many entry in same direction. due to news our analysis is also become fail in this condition we will got margin call if stop loss is not there.
    we can do it with different different pair but not in one pair. if we talk about gold then this pair have very high pips and movement so i am not trading with gold.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya i agree that if our analysis is wrong then we can got a big loss but its not happen with all pair.
    if we have trading experience than we can do it. i am doing scalping trading with 2-3pair at once and using stop loss in all pair.

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that if you are too much will hurt your entry if the entry was made ​​on the pair and the same price, it's very risky because if the price in the opposite direction and not in accordance with the estimate then you will experience a huge loss. If you plan on doing a lot of the entry of a sniper must use strategy and it's done by a master forex.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not only many entries may be risky but it certianly is going to generate inconvenience and and it is going to be difficult to manage and track so many entries so it would be better to have only few entries that can easily be handled.

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is called overtrade. yes, sometime i got panic (well i'm still a newbie), when my trade a bit confused and need to fix, i open another and another that ultimately i overtrade it due to too much confident and not patience.IT used up my margin. Antoher type of overtrade is when you open many order in succession in a day but not at the same and because you trade to make revenge after a prevous loss. this is a bday thing to do to. Sometimes it is better to stop trading that day, take a rest, and trade on tommorowm because there might be a better opportuninty for tommorow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 397 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)