+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 397 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some times its good when the market goes down alot of entry at that time is very useless but normally we should not do it as it will work against us specially for newbie.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member madun is an unknown quantity at this point madun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think too much entry would create a headache for the movement of any currency is different and will make it uncomfortable in the trade, an important target in trading reached. and always put a stop lost every open position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member derawaal is an unknown quantity at this point derawaal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    han gi sahi baat ha k forex trading main ap ager apne capital se ziyada entery karo ge na to app ko es main kafi loss ho ga es liye main to es main yaho kahoun g ak app es main sirf ek he entrey se kam chalo main bhi aesa he karta houn

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take one entry at a time but I know that may expert traders can take up to 10 entries at once. I do not think that too many entries is bad but it also depend on expertise of the trader that is making trades.

Junior Member moonzfriend is an unknown quantity at this point moonzfriend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, too many entry in Forex will be kill you. If you entry too many you must be set your stop loss. If you do not do this and price movement is against you, may be you account will be ruined. So, be careful when you open too many entry in Forex.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joko View Post
    Too many entries will make you suffer Margin Call especially if each order has high lot size, it will be risky trading.
    If there is good money management in forex, so it's impossible to become overtrading in forex because there is limit
    for risk to take in every transaction.
    well sir,
    There was not a trader who has a clear mind boldly conducting public transactions in large numbers because it will just kill his own mind, as a good trader concerning matters about the transaction must be examined really good MM, or other elements .. systematically go with realistic targets as well as in bsnis there is no word greedy,,

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many entries will make you suffer Margin Call especially if each order has high lot size, it will be risky trading.
    If there is good money management in forex, so it's impossible to become overtrading in forex because there is limit
    for risk to take in every transaction.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by irungu50 View Post
    making and having too many trades under one account you will be eating up your account and helping other trades do so, one trade at a time gives the margin and trde to move around and when you get to profits you are able to understand that the profits you gain can help you increase your margin and therefor youcan open another trade.
    opening too many positions will make a profit that we get greater. but it also will create an account we are doomed if we are wrong in making predictions and the price moves against our position...

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rahimlakhany View Post
    Without any doubt too many entry will not only kill you but it will make a huge impact on your thinking as too much of something is harmful so its better to focus on quality not quantity.
    If I think it legitimate just because they have a lot of capital. because they want a profit that much with a lot of entry point anyway. If you think I am as long as they have and use good money management then it is a must but if not then it's a greed that shitty

Banned aak is on a distinguished road aak's Avatar
    Thanks
    i except your opinion. yes i open 3 or 4 trade in a day. of-course too many entry in a day is very bad for money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 397 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)