Page 375 of 397 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hartono View Post
    I used to make entry a maximum of 2 entry, considering that I have the resilience pips. the safest thing is we only focus on one pair only, open the entry of more than one pair will reduce our concentration.
    Too many open positions will increase the risk of losing money, I suggest we should open a position is not too much because we have to make trade folating high minus, and make us trouble in the managing position when opening more than one position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many entries mean over trading and overt trading is among the killer in forex trading. In initial stage of my forex trading I was also in habit of opening too many positions and most of the time I had got margin call just due to over trading but now I don't open too many positions and stick to only 2-3 positions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray kheyal sy jitna profit milay utna ley lena cahiye ku k is me apko acha rehta hy ku k ap loss sy bach jaty hne jab ap new entry open krty hen forex me ap ke concentration bant jani hy apki apko aik positon p concentration karna chaiye .

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to make entry a maximum of 2 entry, considering that I have the resilience pips. the safest thing is we only focus on one pair only, open the entry of more than one pair will reduce our concentration.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir, i agree with you that too many entries will kill because this reason is that when you open too many entries in your trading account then your account balance comes down this reason will kill you

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ureika View Post
    yes i also in the same view with u..
    sometimes we like to open new entry over and over ...
    it will only kill us IMHO..
    how to kill it mean sir, are killed or kill our account of how this sir, I am even less familiar with the terms of killing, a more detailed explanation please gan so I can understand this forek market, thanks

Member Anuruddha is an unknown quantity at this point Anuruddha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, too many opened positions will create a possibility to cancel the account if the trader continue to incur losses. This is due to incorrect market analysis and being too greedy. But still hedging is a better strategy to survive to a certain extent.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irungu50 View Post
    thats very true toomany trades are not vey healthy for your trades and what you have to do is to wake up an do some work, make sure you understan what you are doing, maybe most of your trdes may servive the trend, but most of the time you will be risking your investments.
    in understanding the open position with a lot of courage should note mm us and see also the direction of market trends, if mm is suitable trend and I think we put a lot of positions with very good sir, pay attention to the right and left between H1 and M15

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rahimlakhany View Post
    If you are experience than too many entry wont really make a huge different but if you starting beginner/newbie than too many entry can take make a huge effect on you.
    Even the experience trader whose i know never open too many entry because they know how big the risk they can have. They is better to have big one lot than have many small lot entry. Because if you open entry too much you cannot maintain all your trade properly and that's will make your floating bigger.

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many entries kill of us, but these entries increase my knowledge. Especially, help out to understanding the Forex. How to trade in live account, how to take a profit or loss, what is trend lines, scalping, etc., That is why I am trying to entries in the Forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 375 of 397 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)