+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 397 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Overtrading is happening when we use high leverage but the problem is not the leverage but our money management system.
    Using any leverages, if there is good money management so it can be helpful for us. Overtrading could happen if we are underestimate
    condition or overconfident.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sapna View Post
    Too many entry is not good for trader. some time trader face big lose. If trader have good trading plan and if trader go with the market trend then trader have good chance to win. But forex market is very risky so trader should avoid over trading.
    of course if you continue to push yourself to do the trade then you will discover how you conduct your trades with I think that's bad to have a trade with some of it and we are able to control then it would be better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many entry is not good for trader. some time trader face big lose. If trader have good trading plan and if trader go with the market trend then trader have good chance to win. But forex market is very risky so trader should avoid over trading.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye baat ek dam sahi ahi agar ham ek se jydaa ya bahut saari trade open kar dege to ye hamre liye tik nahi hai.
    agar ham too many trade open kar rahe hai to hame har trade main risk management k hisaab se stop loss set karna chahiye.

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    good management master, I think it all depends on the individual .. If I own 1-2 open enough, but I prefer to pursue pip, one day my target 100 pips ..

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yulianto470 View Post
    fact that there is a loss of business profits, and there it all depends on our thinking so .. we have to understand very
    well about all the business about the loss and keuntunga if we can understand that certain forex business or other business can run smoothly
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that if a trader loses in running a business trading then it is because one of the analysis of a trader. therefore if we want to make profits in trading business then we should have a good strategy and jelih in analyzing.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I enter a lot of deals in one day possible to exceed the number of transactions 10 Cefqatvy today and do not always last-minute deal, but if there is liquidity in the market, a time of day ...

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not only many entries may be risky but it certianly is going to generate inconvenience and and it is going to be difficult to manage and track so many entries so it would be better to have only few entries that can easily be handled

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading money management or analysis par base hoti hai.
    agar dono sahi direction main ho tabi ham forex se pesaa kama sakta hai. agar hamne jyda trades open kar di to hamara money management system kharab ho jaayega or result main acha sa loss hoga.
    ho sakta hai hame margin call bi aa jaye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 397 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)