+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 397 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Junior Member dutchbangla is an unknown quantity at this point dutchbangla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its a very good post because too many entry in Forex .. its mean over trading of Forex but is not so good for business because its make loss sing to our business its a negative for our business..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex, good money management will determine successful for traders besides good analysis of course. If there is good money
    management so it's impossible that traders opened too many positions in a time. Open too many transactions in a time can make
    big floating especially if there are many open positions in the same direction in same pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    This thing happened to my trading account last week, it is a bad thin to be trading with martingale if the trading is not looking like the one that will turn, the bets thing is to manahe the account at the very best available trading time with single esitations, by this you will smile.

Member aimisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aimisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you know that the market will respect you and not lose, then you can open many other items wisely, but make sure it is very dangerous to open the entrance to popular belief, if you know once.I market then you will respect tickets can open many otherwise very dangerous to open the records at once. try to stick to the rules for trade and then enjoy trad insertion.

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Too many entry will kill you

hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    you are correct friend.
    to many entry can kill us. but if entry volume is small then may its not a problem. but trader must be think about his backup capital. and its a mathematical term for trader. i think every trader think more when he get a entry point.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually this opinion is relative. If you are the type of scalper, then surely we will open many positions. As long as we are still able to manage our money management, then I think it does not matter if we do a lot of entry

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul may agree karta hun app say kay humaya zayda entry jo hai woh loss karah sakti hain may bhi yahi karta hun kay 3 position use karta hun phir us kay baad may jo hai 3 khatam karta hun phir us kay baad aur purchasr karta hun

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really many entry may kill you so it easy to enter market more one time in one day but we must enter when there are good chance and it does not been every day

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overtrading or having so many trades is quite very serious problem and we should take necessary steps to avoid this mistake. You should neither open too many trades nor too big trade, wait to close few trades you have currently open before thinking of opening new this will help you not run out of margin.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her cheez tajrabay say aati hay. agar to koi bohot hi acha trader hay to wo to kafi entries bhi open ker sakta hay, laykin newbie trader ko aesa nae kerna cheay. may aik trader ko jaanta hon jo acha signal milna per 20 - 50 order bhi enter ker dayta hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 397 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)