+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 397 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I took one entry at a time but I know that it might be an expert trader can take up to 10 entries at once. I don't think that too many bad entries but this also depends on the skill of the trader who makes trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    may accept karta hun app ki baat aur app na kafi acha thread start kia hai aur app ko chiya kay app zayda entry nahi karain aur app entry jo hai topic kay hisab say karain...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arbi is an unknown quantity at this point arbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the loss that foreign exchange traders experience is always caused by the foreign exchange traders themselves, only a few loss is caused by other factors like the economy change. Some traders copy trading which is not a good idea at all. this usually result to loss.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are numerous traders put more and many trades when they suffers any dissident trade mentation that it leave slim their risks but it conformation solon venturesome and you can retrogress all account money due to margin label.

Banned oktaria is an unknown quantity at this point oktaria's Avatar
    Thanks
    smart and discipline trader can make win here and can make possible to get rich within 2 year.they are not watching the market whole time,just using take profits.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nabila View Post
    yes,i endure your judgement.if we unstoppered untold entries,it gives exclusive deprivation to us.this typewrite of approach is through by individual traders aimed for deed vast make,it is called rapacity.to transform a thriving monger,we should be minute in travel lot sizes and superior low spreadhead acceptance pairs because it is low attempt for all traders
    I am sure we need to control greed in our trade. It is important for us to control this emotion for eats like aids. We will not having this disease called gread. We must have a mind set and not having in mind that i want to make it at all cost. So we will always trade small lot size

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes too many enter will make us greed and will kill us with stress and tension and the risks will be more and we cannot control our mind and will be confusion because we cannot concentrate on one trade so it,s bad idea and never do it

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes,i endure your judgement.if we unstoppered untold entries,it gives exclusive deprivation to us.this typewrite of approach is through by individual traders aimed for deed vast make,it is called rapacity.to transform a thriving monger,we should be minute in travel lot sizes and superior low spreadhead acceptance pairs because it is low attempt for all traders

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi friends i'm sorry to say but what can i do really i can't understand three entry .which three entry u r trying to say? is it important to know a good trader .if have then plz share it clearly.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is one thing for sure, if we enter too many positions, we would be exposing our account to risk. It is better that we focus on just one currency pair that we would enter and trade with full concentration. Forex trading is risky and hence we must be fully concentrated when trading too. We can't manage too many opened positions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 397 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)