+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 397 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Main to kahoon ga multiple pairs trade karny ki koi logic naheen hay aur aap ko sirf aik time main aik hi pair trade karna chahiye aur aik hi trade place karna chahiye jab tak aap ki trade decided na ho jay doosree trade open na karo.
    I think if you have good knowledge on different pair then multiple pair trade can give your more profit. But if you have no more experience on different pair and no more knowledge on them then it can give you big losses in short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noviandi is an unknown quantity at this point noviandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think maybe broker who dont allow scalping is a dailing desk broker and the broker will diffcult to throw the transaction into main broker. i dont want to trade with the broker who dont allowed scalping because its very dangeros..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonky View Post
    too much entry can kill your account and all of that out consciousness in the sense that you can control your emotions TIDA, then the rules need to be farthest from bankruptcy as we get used to trading hours. which makes us emosii is the average we linger long in the chart and did not know that stable movement
    I think Stop loss is very important here, its on taking any order is a technical term which is of considerable importance and accompanied with it leverage, some orders increases the risks of loosing money so taking high risk on multy orders o is also risky without stop loss.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how many times the actual number of entries that do depend on the style and condition of a trader's own. If you are a scalper then make entries only 3 times a day it will be felt less. so basically the strategy used should match the style of our own. but, don't be over.

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Once a trade is entered, a price tag ( on the entry price level ) is put on the entry candle on... o Overtrading?? what to enter too many setups without proper evaluation... That one big loss can kill you ( financially, psychological and emotional).

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    too much entry can kill your account and all of that out consciousness in the sense that you can control your emotions TIDA, then the rules need to be farthest from bankruptcy as we get used to trading hours. which makes us emosii is the average we linger long in the chart and did not know that stable movement

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    This has to doing with the way the trader trades really, if you are a type of trader that believes in your trading strategies with your stop-loss intact, i think you will be better.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her cheez tajrabay say aati hay. agar to koi bohot hi acha trader hay to wo to kafi entries bhi open ker sakta hay, laykin newbie trader ko aesa nae kerna cheay. may aik trader ko jaanta hon jo acha signal milna per 20 - 50 order bhi enter ker dayta hay.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by emi07 View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    All depends on the trading conditions that are running. I own a dozen times a day can be an entry but no matter. Depending on the strategy used.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Way too many enter in is likely to make us all greed and can destroy us all with pressure and anxiety and also the challenges is often more and all of us cannot handle our thoughts and will be dilemma mainly because all of us cannot pay attention to one industry therefore it's undesirable concept rather than do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 397 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)