+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 397 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mkape View Post
    Excessive trading is bad since we do a lot of forward and back progress,somewhat we become stagnant,we need few trades aimed at certain targets,we need minds that are not stressed and few trades will keep us focused,lets trade by our strategies and learn to be satisfied,we cant make it big in one day or night
    laykin yehi to masla hay kay koi kaisay jaan sakta hay kay oss ki her entry profit may hi jaeygi. forex to prediction business hay, iss liay uncertainty may risk bhi kam layna chaheay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Member ranno is an unknown quantity at this point ranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    too much market entry will shut down our account due to too many margins are used. I think we can do a maximum of five trading days in one and all should be in close positions in a single day as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mariofx is an unknown quantity at this point mariofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    however if the number of entries that we open still in accordance with our risk management capabilities its okay, i just do entry position only one time, if that position is already closed, I would do entry again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned milon is an unknown quantity at this point milon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for the thread. It is very much true that too many entries makes difficulties to do perfect trade. I always try to keep range my entries between two to maximum four. When I take decision to close any entry whatever profit or loss I take, then I open new entry as per market situation. Too many entries make force mental pressure and destroy concentration.

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously if your concentration is divided in so many place you are likely to see failures its better do less work but do quality work which can give you much stronger reward than so many entry.

Junior Member Projapoty is on a distinguished road Projapoty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya.The main reason for abandon of so many trader is to open too many trade.It create a margin call.And its fall a trader in a danger zone.They cant understand it and they just continue to open so many trade for looking a good profit.But they forget about loss.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    Yes you right . Forex me main cheez money management hai . Apki equity ko dhyan me rakhye huaa entries leni chahiye. Bahut sari entries bhi loss ka karan ban sakti hai. Me per day 2 ya 3 entries lena pasand karti hu. Aur woh bhi koi achha set up ho meri strategy ke mutabik tabhi me trade karti hu.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Excessive trading is bad since we do a lot of forward and back progress,somewhat we become stagnant,we need few trades aimed at certain targets,we need minds that are not stressed and few trades will keep us focused,lets trade by our strategies and learn to be satisfied,we cant make it big in one day or night
    haan ye to hay kay agar hum chotay account say high leverage use ker kay ziada entering open ker laingay to phir thori si market movement ki waja say bara loss ho sakta hay aur account bhi blow ho sakta hay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap nay sahi kaha, aik trader ko over trading nae kerni chaheay, over trading say profit ki bajaey zaida loss ho sakta hay aur kuch trader aesa samjhtay hain kay wo jitni ziada trading karaingay itna hi ziada profit kama laingay, jab kay aesa sahi nae hay.

Member Andi7 is on a distinguished road Andi7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for your suggestion, perhaps it is better to use an entry that is not too much, but it depens on the individual, perhaps if they were a lot of capital, it is not possible to put a lot of entries, if my own, sometimes using more than 3 entries, yes although sometimes i get a loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 397 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)