+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 397 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should not use many positions in trade to make profit.As we have to use huge lots for opening manu entries in forex trade.so it may bring risk for us and we have to lose huge for it also and we may face margin call also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you follow money management and risk management and trade with good strategy then i think you can't use more order in this business. And you can easily avoid overtrading in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member din_cacing is an unknown quantity at this point din_cacing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by brutu View Post
    but it seems rebate was something comparable to what we have already thrown with the left margin, then what's the point rebates are only 1 point if his position we all are in the red? I think the rebate is only wasting time in vain
    yes..you right, follow the trend in market forex for open position is the best choices...
    more open position with never using money management just makes us near to margin call..

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tubeltkadal View Post
    If using an account that has opened many positions rebate will increase the amount of rebates that we receive. margin losses we would much used if we do not use mm well. concentration in addition we can also split because many op
    but it seems rebate was something comparable to what we have already thrown with the left margin, then what's the point rebates are only 1 point if his position we all are in the red? I think the rebate is only wasting time in vain

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh bat ek dum sach hai ke jyada trade hum kholege to fir usme confuse ho sakte hai, kyoki ek sath jyada trade open karne se hum kisi ek pair pe focus nahi kar payege jo hame loss ka karan ban sakta hai. Hume apni planning me sirf ek ya do pair ko hi samel karna chaiye jisse hame jyada trade me entry na karni pade.

Junior Member tubeltkadal is an unknown quantity at this point tubeltkadal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If using an account that has opened many positions rebate will increase the amount of rebates that we receive. margin losses we would much used if we do not use mm well. concentration in addition we can also split because many op

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    too many open positions may help you be more profitable, but it will also kill you it is always true for every trader because when you open too many positions it is like you are using a size big lots

Senior Member laptopw is an unknown quantity at this point laptopw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i am also doing scalping trading but right now i am testing my scalping strategy in demo account.
    in scalping trading in my view one - two trade is good if no using stop loss.
    if using stop loss than can trade more than two trade.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

too many entry only in signal pair is not good idea.
    we can trading too much pair but no need to trading or opening same trade again and again in only with one pair.
    when we are opening too much order than our money management will damage and may be chance for margin call.

Senior Member laxman is an unknown quantity at this point laxman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course, when we make too many orders and at the same time we just accept too many risk too, so we can see thant the risk is comparable with the profit..
    so before we think to do something then we need to know what is the risk and reward from it

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chandmoon View Post
    money management ka sabse zaruri hisa yahi hota hai ki trader apni har deal me stop loss aur take profit set kare jisse ki uska maximum profit aur maximum loss fix ho jaye..aisa karne wale traders ko kabhi bhi amrgin call nahi lagti aur unki trading bhi kafi achi chalti hai
    yes exactly one should not enter too many trades that he cannot handle. It will also cause you draw down to get increased if your account balance cannot hold too many open positions that are floating in minus.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 397 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)