+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 397 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes too many trades in Forex will kill your account within minutes. Always trades one or two entries and manage it . because it can help you to manage your account if you are in loss
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by digital View Post
    Your opinion is right. If I open too many trade than, I can't concentrate on every trades. As a result my trades will goes into loss. So, my proposal is that, just open a trade and make it successful. Your target will be filled up easily.
    aap nay sahi kaha, aik trader ko over trading nae kerni chaheay, over trading say profit ki bajaey zaida loss ho sakta hay aur kuch trader aesa samjhtay hain kay wo jitni ziada trading karaingay itna hi ziada profit kama laingay, jab kay aesa sahi nae hay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Member digital is an unknown quantity at this point digital's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your opinion is right. If I open too many trade than, I can't concentrate on every trades. As a result my trades will goes into loss. So, my proposal is that, just open a trade and make it successful. Your target will be filled up easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only good entry gives u success and earn and use more investment opportunity which is helpful for earning better as compared to much entries go backward so keep in mind give some beneficial entries when u contact with it and safe self

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    If you follow money management and risk management and trade with good strategy then i think you can't use more order in this business. And you can easily avoid overtrading in this business.
    Yes we traders can control our number of entries or open trades in forex markets with a good money and risk management. Having a control of these will help us to use the right margin and invest in each forex trades that we open.

Member Emilla Morrison is an unknown quantity at this point Emilla Morrison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why too many entries?
    we can make one or two trades per day as a maximum, don't trade more than that in order not to lose much .
    if its a bad day then we will not make any profit, so stopping trade is the best to stop loss, then we can trade again in the next day.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes jab ap jiyda entries kareen geen forex market me apny account sy to aisa he ho ga k ap mange nhi kr sakeen geen ap ko manage karny me problem ho ge or aisa hy k ap apni concentration kho do gey or yeh ap k trading k liye bilkul be theek ni rahy ga

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Too many entry will kill you
    You are right dear, excess of every thing is bad, and especially over trading is very bad for your account, one should not over trade and i always think that less numbers of trades are better than more trades...

Banned facebook is an unknown quantity at this point facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the trader open position too many, then they just take many risks too and this is not good when the trend against their orders, they will accept many losing and for this condition they need good ability to overcome the situation.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    If you follow money management and risk management and trade with good strategy then i think you can't use more order in this business. And you can easily avoid overtrading in this business.
    over trading par control karna bhi trader ke uper depend hota hai, money management aur risk management to forex ka ek alag factor hai, lekin greedy ho gaya emotion, patience, aur discipline, aur over trade, ye sab trader ke uper hi depend karta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 397 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)