Page 358 of 397 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    I myself had a bad experience with opening several positions. The first one when I was a beginner I opened two positions with a large lot and MC results. The second after I quite understand forex I opened three positions with a small lot but the result is loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    so we can not open too many entry on make the trading on the forex business, because if we are open too many entry will possible to make us got the big loss inside ,we need to being really careful and need to control all of them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    Yes you're saying right. Minimum trades per day will save you from losing much. As mostly happens, if a person loses in his intial trades, he do more trades, and if he loses, it increases his desperation and he ultimately, loses all. So, whether you lose or win, stick to your rule of 3 trades per day.

Member php1xedni is an unknown quantity at this point php1xedni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Overtrade means too may entry. that's correct, too many entry will kill your trading account with just small price movement.
    For instance, in case all your floating orders tend to be in opposite direction. So it is better to learn not to open too much position or orders. Lessen the the number of floating orders is better.

Senior Member Erica is an unknown quantity at this point Erica's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with over lots is to risky, we need to reduce the risk of the forex and make it more profitable .
    you are right, maximum of 3 lots per day is the best option to reduce the loss.
    if you make one profit trade it is enough .
    one can do, other can do!

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are very correct too many entry is not very good for a forex trader and this is why is really good to be a discipline trader because discipline trade never place multiple trade so i think i will advise all trade to take much of there time to analysis the trade before they place any order this i think will prevent multiple trade

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you you you you and you. I repeated this "YOU" 5 times because this one mistake blows up my account 5 times. Hope from this, newbies will learn and be aware from too many entry

Member shuvo50 is an unknown quantity at this point shuvo50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its the main problem of trader. most of the trader wand to profit at his limit. and the take position more. it kill there account. i think 80% of trader loss there money for this reason. please dear, change your this bad decision.

Member awais is an unknown quantity at this point awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is true that too many entries kill the traders account as too many enters combine and give a greater loss even if the market moves less, so the less amount of entries should be opened.

Senior Member yasir1 is an unknown quantity at this point yasir1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mere khial main ziada entries lagani he nahi chahye main to samjhta hun ke bas 1 entry lagao us ka result lo phir dosri haan ager trade phas jati hai to phir us ko support deny ke liy new entry laga sakty hian lakin phir market ke hisab se

+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 397 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)