+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 397 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member zmplwnx is an unknown quantity at this point zmplwnx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that If you follow money management and risk management and trade with good strategy then i think you can't use more order in this business. And you can easily avoid overtrading in this business really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul ye such hai ziyada se ziyada entry karna & postion open karny se hamen loss he hota hai & hamen aesa nahi karna chahiye hamen order kum he open rakhny chahiye taaky hum loss main na chale jaen!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no need to make too many entry through opening trades in the forex markets. This is because of the fact that it could lead to over trading or lack of margin. All trades must be well calculated at any time that we traders are trading in it.

Member rokonripon is an unknown quantity at this point rokonripon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Opening too many pairs trade may cause heavy harm for your account. Trading with a pair is very handy and profitable. Don't make this silly mistake.
    You should first analysis then open a trade.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    I agree completely with your opinion, you could say in a tone of management have a very good trade in my opinion. Because you do not see if you get a gain or loss, if you had taken off three entry, you will stop. This is a very good management, and you need to develop further.

Junior Member samyng is an unknown quantity at this point samyng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes true if you expose more than 20% of your account for more than one trade that could be very disturbing

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think its will depend on which lot size you are using for the trade , if you use smaller lot size and open lot of entries then its ok but if you use bigger lot size then it will be very risky

Junior Member samyng is an unknown quantity at this point samyng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many entry can not kill you, once you have a Good system and an opportunity presents its self just take the shot

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good trading is not too big to use as premises lot small lot we can trade without fear of exposure MC because trading is a long term business and do not be too eager to make a profit

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Why to open to many entries ?
    If you are pretty much sure about your analysis just play with high volume , single entry . Its easy to manage .
    I open max 2 entries simultaneously ,
    what will happen if our analysis goes wrong and there is any particular News which effect the pair in which we have trade so I do not think too many entries kill because if we have many entries some atleast will move in our way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 397 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)