+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 397 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we are trading certainly sometimes have to win or lose, but it was always, if we are in a day usually do a lot of entry positions then it will affect our accounts, so do not be too long in front of the chart

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kash will become famous soon enough kash will become famous soon enough kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    money management ka sabse zaruri hisa yahi hota hai ki trader apni har deal me stop loss aur take profit set kare jisse ki uska maximum profit aur maximum loss fix ho jaye..aisa karne wale traders ko kabhi bhi amrgin call nahi lagti aur unki trading bhi kafi achi chalti hai
    yes i agree with you kio k is main ager ap ky pass capital ziada hy or ap ko market trend ka knowledge hy to ap successful ho sako gy otherwise itni ziada entris ap ko bohat jald margencall lagwa dy gi or ap is main further trade nahi kr pao gy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bonna is an unknown quantity at this point bonna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I expect if you undergo that marketplace instrument prize you then you can open numerous entries another wise it is real harmful to turn umpteen entries at a experience. try to honor the trading rules and then relish the tradings.

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    money management ka sabse zaruri hisa yahi hota hai ki trader apni har deal me stop loss aur take profit set kare jisse ki uska maximum profit aur maximum loss fix ho jaye..aisa karne wale traders ko kabhi bhi amrgin call nahi lagti aur unki trading bhi kafi achi chalti hai
    forex main ap ko money mangment krny bohat zrori hy kio k is main wohi trader profit earn krta hy jo is main money managment janta hy ziada entries sy ap ko capital sy hath dhona perjta hy ..is sy ap ko capital lkoss bi lag skta hy is lea soch samj kr hi trade krni chahea or thori entries sy hi krni chahea

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zaish For This Useful Post:

kash (2012-09-08)

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yah of course over trading means you are going to finish. better way to trade in discipline manner and obey the all forex rules. Trading in 2 to 3 pairs are better but over trading is not quit well.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have multiple entry it does not mean you are over trading. Over trading happen if you open position more than your free margin can handle. Right now I have close to 50 open trade but if you check I still have 350% free margin. So in short even if I have more than 45 open position I still can survive medium term volatility simply because I know even if I have multiple entry my free margin capacity is still good enough for me to survive long term. I really like you trade multiple position as I can earn every chance of direction of prices but I make sure that my free margin is high enough to sustain myself.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to budado For This Useful Post:

zaish (2012-09-05)

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Over tradings with many pairs is very confusing and a perfect recipe for disaster in your trading. Don't try to over trade if you are not a good market analyst,because understanding all pairs at the same time can be complicated and hard. Trade one at a time and stick to it.
    We will wise and secure trade by good management and good skill we will better earn as good as our money in good management that is the key trading succeed , so never over trade i think,

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gurufx For This Useful Post:

zaish (2012-09-05)

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's important to know the condition of our margin before we opened position so it won't be overtrading. Good money management will be needed to prevent big losses because of greediness. There is no limitations how many open positions but the limit will come from lot size which is used for opening position and our margin which hold the floating movement.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to will For This Useful Post:

zaish (2012-09-05)

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul ye sahe soch hai hum jitny ziayda order open karengy utna he loss hoga & agar hum profit k he chakar main rahengy to hamen jitna profit hoga utna he loss ho jaega hamen forex main to practice karni chahiye profit ka nahi sochna chahiye hamen!

Member monsterzz is an unknown quantity at this point monsterzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it does not matter too much if the open position. What is important is that we use the number of lots remain small. That should not do is use a lot of trading with too big so it does not endanger our account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 397 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)