Page 351 of 397 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by limon_boss View Post
    I dont sure about this. Because if you have a good amount of money, then you can trade with many pairs. Then the profitable amount will also be higher. But if you have low money, you should not go for it. It is always better to trade with certain 2 or 3 pairs. With these, you will know about those currencies very well and easily read the movement in the market.
    Do not get confused when you open a position more than one pair? Is there any guarantee that the pair that we open always move according habits? Large capital does not guarantee we will get a big keuntunga anyway, but our ability to trade in a pair would be more profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    man, what an i tell you, i just experienced it hot handed. this monday - ish i realised how all the eur pairs are picking up so opened too many positions with 5% risk, guess what, now my equity have turned half because of all that stupidity

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course too many entries will kill us throgh forex trading because more trades are divided our concentration and due to this we have not look after every trade as well so we bear loss so we can avoid such type of trading and use only 3 trades at a time.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Guys,I think that three entries are too much to trade at the same time. my friend if we got the margin call then it is not the mistake of any body but it is the mistake of our self and we do not remember that we are neglecting the important rule of tradings.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Guys,I think that three entries are too much to trade at the same time.my friend if we got the margin call then it is not the mistake of any body but it is the mistake of our self and we do not remember that we are neglecting the important rule of tradings.

Member absforever is an unknown quantity at this point absforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of courses friend, I agree with you. Last week I killed my account by openning lot of positions with a big lot size. The loss was more big than the profit. I am experienced from this mistake, I will not repeat. I will open maximum 2or 3 positions per day

Member mondemonde is on a distinguished road mondemonde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi everybody,
    yes indeed my friend, trading by opening multiple entries leads to the loss especially if you have a small capital.
    in my opinion we should not open more than 3 entries.
    good luck everyone

Member Md. salahuddin is an unknown quantity at this point Md. salahuddin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agree with you as too many entry is really harmful for your portfolio as i have the experience of loosing three of my trading account in the early trading life. As i did not knew to much about trading i opened trade one after another when i saw price is continually decreasing. But in just a couple of minute i saw my account is zero as price declined further.

Member mmm2013 is an unknown quantity at this point mmm2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need to own a successful business strategy makes us that we can make profit easily because the work without a strategy or not adhered to during the work makes it possible to lose quite a lot of money

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it depend on the strategy and money management. too much open position will divide your concentration and will effect your analysis. many open positions may help you be more profitable but it also increase the risk. so i think if we want to make many open position we should use EA to help us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 397 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)