+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 397 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kahyal se woh hi entry hamare liye loss ka sabab ban saktin hain jo hum bina experience kay aur bina chart ko watch kare bas aise hi le lein aur woh trade phir hamare luck per hi depend karti ho ye sab big loss ka sabab ban sakti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member alol is an unknown quantity at this point alol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometime some users choose several position or currency's to trade. this is a good choice. but some can't control these. so it is risky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    what a good thread, guy. i like it very much. You are right, many entries or many signals will make traders feel difficult for making a precious decision of trading. It often happen when traders use scalping strategy with low time frame.

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes more than three orders can make me lose all the money in one hour . in normal day i open two positions only and i wait if the events go bad i can correct the target , and i can keep the most of my capital .

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    over trading is very bad to the extent of greed, it can make your balance get smaller in short time, so opening many positions needs strict money management, you must make the risk among them all to prevent rapid sucking of your money

Member lembutkhan is an unknown quantity at this point lembutkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    Too much do entry or transaction can be fatal. The number of transactions that have not closed, it will automatically reduce the power of capital to withstand floating minus. Such conditions would be dangerous when all transactions misguided, and could lead to a margin call occurs quickly.

Member fady10 is an unknown quantity at this point fady10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I enter by the strategy adopted and when fulfilled its conditions.Start immediately enter and execute orders not committed to certain times in order to enter, but committed to the extent of access to the target price for the start of the implementation of the strategy.......good luck

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    yes! that is so true!!!
    based on my own experience, when i open too many positions and when it comes to negative pips, i hardly doing hedging. it will kill my account.
    so 3 entry is goo enough to be stable. to earn a good profit at the end of the month.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you enter too many times in a trade then you overleverage. Even if you enter too many trades in different pairs it will hurt you in the long run. It is difficult to manage trades. It is better to keep it simple and just have 1-2 on the go.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyce View Post
    The problem with having many entries is that they complicate our trading and giving us more stress and emotions,our margin level gets weaker and this takes close to margin call, if we get loses in all positions recovering the loss will be a headache,its better to be safe with one pair only
    Too many entries is called over trading and it is a very dangerous time in forex exchange trading business. We should take forex trading from one trade to another so that we traders would not become confused and make many mistakes and losses in their trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 397 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)