+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 397 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes too many opened position on a currency pair is really very bad. It is suggested that before placing an order we should calculate risk and win loss ratio.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good trading is accompanied by good money management, but if you open too many orders that would be suicide for the same render useless money management, because when the price moves against your orders and margins weighed heavily'll spend your equity value, You can be exposed to MC and bankrupt

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member somad is an unknown quantity at this point somad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, thats right..too many entries can kill a trader and he can get a margin call and loose all his money...so it is very important that make a good planning and trade according to his account capital....too many entries means that we will be over trading and getting greedy...so it will make us to loose money....i always open one or two entries and that is also according to my account money...i will just risk maximum 5% of my deposit.

Banned RIS is an unknown quantity at this point RIS's Avatar
    Thanks
    in fact we should always pay attention to how much our entry. we can calculate the number of lots to be traded and how much risk we must we endure when we experience loss. my entry is done depends on the number and size of lots of capital we used

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by magdy View Post
    i think that,,,, many order kill your account and your trading mind even good by forex forever. So I suggest all trader and newbie never open too many order at a time, only one order open at a time then you never face a critical situation that destroy your capital......
    for a beginner might open trading market with many couples it is normal for their ignorance
    so it should appeal to novice traders to focus only on one pair to be traded, so the foam knows that his character pair,because every pair has individual character

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    too many eateries in Forex in different Pairs will kill you because you can not monitor properly all the trades and if you get profit in some pairs will will be eaten by the other pairs, so always try to concentrate on one or two trade .

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey brother.I enter the market with quality trend,I only open one trade,because open many trades will destroy your capital.Then I am looking for profits.If it reach my target I close my trade.As well as If I haven't enough time to watch market I always add TP and SL to my trade.Good luck.

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes over trading se yadya loos hota hai hame over trading nahi karna chahiye . aap sara kamaya hua paise over trading ke karran haar sakete ho and iskiye hame dhariya rakhna chahiya suru me thoda loss to sehan kar sakte par dayada loss hame puche laga sakte hia

Member magdy is an unknown quantity at this point magdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that,,,, many order kill your account and your trading mind even good by forex forever. So I suggest all trader and newbie never open too many order at a time, only one order open at a time then you never face a critical situation that destroy your capital......

Senior Member gerrard is an unknown quantity at this point gerrard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view opening many entries at a time is not a good choice. This will divide your consentration and will effect your analysis. If you are a long term trader then it can be done but you should have a large capital. But for day trading and especially for scalping trader should open not more then 3 to 4 entries. I do scalping i always open one entry at time, sometimes two but not more then to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 397 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)