+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 397 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it doesnt matter with many position as long you have a proper management with it but better don't try to over trade if you are not a good market analyst,because understanding all pairs at the same time can be complicated and hard.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovingfx11 View Post
    There are many things that a trader can do wrong, but some are worse than others and can even reduce or make you lose all of your profits. Some of them are common mistakes that stand out like a sore thumb, other are silent killers.
    Our concentration will be disturbed when too many transactions that we do in this trade so that way we will have a better trade if we do trade by using some of the deals could get a sense of security when trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sonyole is on a distinguished road sonyole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    Yups ... too much entry would cause the account to be brittle, especially entry in one direction but opposite to the movement of the market. It is better if we limit the number of entries that have not been close. I used to do most 5 entry entry that has not been close.

Banned lovingfx11 is an unknown quantity at this point lovingfx11's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many things that a trader can do wrong, but some are worse than others and can even reduce or make you lose all of your profits. Some of them are common mistakes that stand out like a sore thumb, other are silent killers.

Senior Member shanmun is on a distinguished road shanmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are playing with many order or pair then there is little bit difficult to manage every thing like stop loss and take profit.
    our money management totally become dismanage and its give a bad result.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I Believe the amount of entries ought to be less and rather than making heap of} entries to form additional profit instead we must always increase the lot size of the order. and therefore the the} variety of entry points ought to also created with the margin out there within the account for creating such orders.

Senior Member inayah is an unknown quantity at this point inayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WINOTO View Post
    if you follow the money management and risk management and trade with a good strategy then I think you can not use the book in this business. And you can easily avoid Overtrading in forex business
    If from whom I read and I see Overtrading it rarely makes the trader added profit, most in fact almost all of the Overtrading it actually reduces the profit or even change the conditions that had so profit loss.[COLOR="Silver"]

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each trader has a different strategy, there are times when it's opened a lot of good entries, as is done in the averaging technique. This is done to minimize losses if the price moves not in accordance with the open position that has been done, and then open a new order in the direction of price movements (as opposed to the first order). As long as it does not harm the margin may have you do, do not forget to keep using money management in any trading
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Senior Member joya is an unknown quantity at this point joya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it can be harmful for us because if the markets is going in our opposite direction then here is chances for the margin call so we should must be trade with the small lots and on small pips if we want to got money quick and this is best method for us and we can save our account from the margin call

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is true, if you have too many entries then you will end up destroying your account. You will end up losing money as you trade more trades. It is impossible to manage many when you cannot even manage one, so dont even try - 1-2 trades maximum at any time.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 397 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)