+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 397 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    Hi my friend if we got the margin call then it is not the mistake of any body but it is the mistake of our self and we do not remember that we are neglecting the important rule of tradings
    yes in a way we should not ignore the trading rules and regulations errors tradernya the error itself that causes the margin call is caused not by others but by himself ....
    good job friend ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asikrana is an unknown quantity at this point asikrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with the view of thread creator excessive trading is not good rather it may increase no. of losing trades this may be due to lack of analysis and entering trade without proper opportunity or so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it does not matter if the management of our money as well so we can open up any position that we are still strong balance to hold in case of floating

Junior Member insatriatrd is an unknown quantity at this point insatriatrd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I true think the large number of open transactions depends on the settings of leverage, trading volume, and still in the risk management rules, in my opinion good.
    as long as all adapted to our equity durability. and the ability to analyze and a good strategy.

Member aliop is an unknown quantity at this point aliop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Too many entry will kill you Beginners & Education. ... i`m just waiting until i`m well known with the forex. need to have knowledge first

Senior Member alvikfc is an unknown quantity at this point alvikfc's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on your ability. If you are expert in trading you can use many entry very smoothly but if you won't you should stay one entry to run your Forex trading safely.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Too many entry will lead us to over trade and spend a lot of money for the spread and of course this is not good for our account health. More trades means more risk and more using our mind to make analysis and decision. Thats why i prevent to trade with scalping method.

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for your nice detailed. I am agree with your comments. In my view a new trader should concentrate every side before putting much entries. Without experience and high skill it is possible to losses.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you take many entry then you increase the volume of the trade due to which you will increase risk. so you will invite the emotions so it is not good thing but you must have to avoid to do such things as it is really kill your account fast.

Member pish is on a distinguished road pish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with too many trades you are able to use all your margin, you can be able to understand trading with a good trading effect. you should always try and avoid using all your margin.
    Make sure that you can understand everything in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 397 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)