+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 397 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member kila is an unknown quantity at this point kila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    i agree with you.If you set too many entry per day especially for newbie there's a high risk of loss of profit. For me myself i usually put 3 entry and maximum is 4 entry.Usually i trade if i'm sure the market is safe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if we are still on good track and we are know with what we are do, makes many entry will not be a big problem. What we are need just to make good analysis. And then we are need to make our trade being success. we are know if forex is need management. we must calculating everything to make our trade on the right track. Stick to our plan, never change it. And we will get our freedom on financial someday. Believed, love it. and forex will give you great reward.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uin is an unknown quantity at this point uin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hemaabdo View Post
    it is not rule the many orders without any plan and any correct analysis they will kill your account but if you have experience and trade according to successful strategy this will increase your money
    but if you deal with the analysis and entry strategy is good then it will make you become to be but if you guess the system will let you get a margin call

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can make too many entries in our forex exchange trader based on our account balance and trading understanding. An expert can trade this forex currency markets with as many as 50 entries as they desire to do.

Member minul is an unknown quantity at this point minul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    too many entry will kill you .... how many entry / day is suitable for you ?? i ussually takes maximum 3 entry .

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not rule the many orders without any plan and any correct analysis they will kill your account but if you have experience and trade according to successful strategy this will increase your money

Senior Member asfi27 is an unknown quantity at this point asfi27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with this thread.most people think that if they take many position they will get much profit.but its not true always.if you open too many position that means you are risking your account.this is why positional trader earn much from forex.try to open less trades and try to hold them

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think three entry means three time trading in a day and time or total three trades in a day? I like to open many trades in a day simultaneously because i am scalper and i have to open many trades to get my target.it depend on your strategy how you trading and your planning.

Junior Member sayful is an unknown quantity at this point sayful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm little bit confused about the meaning of three trading per day. Is it not to run more than three position at a time, or not to open more than three trade in a day, if the cause is first one than I'm not agree with you because I'm a swing trader so most of time I have to keep open at least 4-6 position at a time as well as I open more than 3 trade at a time when i get opportunity.

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with the view of thread creator unnecessary trading is not good rather it may increase no. of losing trades this may be due to lack of analysis and toward the inside trade without proper prospect or so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 397 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)