+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 397 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so we can not start too many access on create the dealing on the currency dealing company, because if we are start too many access will possible to create us got the big reduction within ,we need to being really cautious and need to management all of them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you're the type of trader with limited trading capital, never open too many entries because it will soon finish off your account. If the price moves against all your orders and you could soon hit mc, you should open a lot of entry provided that has a lot of capital for trading, or use the appropriate lot and do not forget to always use money management
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Banned rumi1212 is an unknown quantity at this point rumi1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes , i think so that was far below national estimates. What this has served to do is strengthen the calls for another round of quantitative easing, which in the short term would devalue the USD due to its inflationary effect.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uin is an unknown quantity at this point uin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by minul View Post
    too many entry will kill you .... how many entry / day is suitable for you ?? i ussually takes maximum 3 entry .
    agree with you too much too akn transaction will kill your account but if you have a strong capital and good then it is not what what you are doing because forex capital depends menejemennya ..........

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by minul View Post
    too many entry will kill you .... how many entry / day is suitable for you ?? i ussually takes maximum 3 entry .
    agree with you too much too akn transaction will kill your account but if you have a strong capital and good then it is not what what you are doing because forex capital depends menejemennya ..........

Member pish is on a distinguished road pish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never and never again trade these market with these kind of a market andmaking sure that you know where and how you can do it is a good thing in trading you can always make sure that you are able to understand everything in these market, you can be a good trader to make sure that you understand everything.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a beginer so its better for me if i makes less entry,i need more knowledge beffore i do next entry..its will be dangerous for me if i do that,beside less of knowledge and skill,less capital is my problem,so,in a day maximal three entry for me..profit or loss i dont want enter the market more than three time!

Member pish is on a distinguished road pish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any pair or currency paired with USD is the best to me ,you can be a good trader to understand everything in trading, you can always have the best of your trades in trading. its best that you understand everything in trading there are are good pairs like chfjpy that people dont like trading a lot but its good and can make you know a lot.

Member bilalpakistan is on a distinguished road bilalpakistan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. we should plan our trade.
    we should folllow a proper strategy,
    when wee open our trade we should have patience, .. and continue with our trade
    that's the winning strategy

Senior Member Ryad is on a distinguished road Ryad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's true, opening too many orders will obviously kill you because your equity will be risked higher and you margin call will be lower. If your trades were wrong and your margin call is met, your trades will be closed automatically and you will suffer this big loss in only one trade.

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is real that too many records destroy the investors consideration as too many goes into merge and provides a higher reduction even if the industry goes less, so the less amount of records should be started out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 397 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)