+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 397 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member iyan50 is an unknown quantity at this point iyan50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think not only in forex we are afraid of losing money. in any situation, we are afraid of losing money. because of afraid of losing money, we have to think smart and wisely to gain more money than we are losing it. in forex, if we think we are afraid all the time of losing money through bad day or bad trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhwaheed is on a distinguished road mhwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can Open 10 to 20 but you have must Stop lose and very very important thing is Margin Level. If you open 10 Lots and you have Margin above 500 so you can otherwise not.. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member amare126 is an unknown quantity at this point amare126's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is so.I am having this problem too.I do not how to get rid of it.I have 4 entries since last week and are continuing to appear in the trade.The main reason for it is I did not add stop losses or take profit.In my future trades I have to add both and try out.I too agreed that the other reason for it to happen is wrong direction of the trade.Please avoid my mistakes.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed when you are too many entries in the market, it will create a greater risk, because when you have an error in analyzing, it will make the merchant will have a very big loss. in fact it will make it easier traders experience a margin call. so it should traders should always use good money management in every trade, so it will not be too many entries and also a small risk.

Banned adikutta is an unknown quantity at this point adikutta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that to many entry will kill
    your account. If a trader take
    many entry when he or she
    trade in forex market it is very
    risky for your account because
    at that time market moves your
    opposition then your account
    may be close.

Member aladdensima is an unknown quantity at this point aladdensima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Already in the forex traders trader needs to be undemanding and is not being behind the feelings of greed because open more than one deal a day to be a result of the greed of the trader in making a profit greater or that compensates loss predecessor, but I think that one deal a day are reasonable this if these merchant management good for capital

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true, that too many entries will kill your account. It is not reccomended to entry even your second position, instead of that you should use stop loss. It is much better than making a big mistake from a little mistake by opening second or third or even more positions.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading business, when a forex trader makes too many mistakes and input to many entries in their accounts, they get a MC. The MC comes because of the fact that too many entries makes a forex trader to lose their margin.

Banned sarwina90 is an unknown quantity at this point sarwina90's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 25+ View Post
    very true sir if we open too many entries it will be very dangerous for the future of our account,
    I suggest that you only open one or two entries have to be more secure in a trade would you do
    very true the more we open trading positions it is possible to account we experienced MC becomes greater, but if you have a pretty good strategy and uses small lots may open many positions is not a big problem.

Banned mdyeasinkhan is on a distinguished road mdyeasinkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its simple too many entry at a time means using more high level margin at a time...
    So it more risky...
    As the experts suggestion is total open trade is not exist 3% of the balance..
    Bt my suggestion is its ok to use total 5% of the capital...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 397 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)