+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 397 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member staar is on a distinguished road staar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with the view of thread creator excessive trading is not good rather it may increase no. i will scalp and not risk my investment as well as accumulated profits by making more than 2 entries. i will trade during the overlapping of US and london session

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah for many entry is actually detrimental to your portfolio that I have experienced in losing three of my trading account in early trading life. Since I did not know much about the trade I opened trading after the other when I saw the price constantly decreasing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is inappropriate to open too many trades at a time unless it is part of your trading strategy and a strong money management strategy has be added to your trading strategy to divide your risk by the amount of opened positions to make it safe.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    many do not terlau entry if we only have a small capital, this is very risky. and if our capital we also need the proper capital management, in order to avoid a margin call. forex is not as easy as we imagine, we need intelligence in trading forex

Senior Member badrussalam is an unknown quantity at this point badrussalam's Avatar
    Thanks
    open trade positions too much will keep us busy in taking care of all the entries. also, it will use more and without the use of money management. so it is very risky. so be careful in making decisions, especially in forex trading

Member psnrchowdary is an unknown quantity at this point psnrchowdary's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some peoples like greed , they open many entries ,they want be a rich in short time, its not correct to get profit in the trading business, some times it fails , to become a good trader , we should be careful in open the entries , many entries harmful for traders, so be careful in open many entries.

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it also increases the chance of loss and also your money can lost if the entry with high value is in loss session, 1-3 entry is enough more entries will surely divert you and once you indulge with one entry soon you forget about the other.

Banned sagor2012 is on a distinguished road sagor2012's Avatar
    Bharat bhaina, 139, Bharat Vaina, Gourighona, Keshabpur, Jessore-9252
    Thanks
    We agree with your see associated with twine author excessive dealing seriously isn't excellent somewhat it might boost zero. associated with sacrificing trades this can be on account of insufficient examination along with enteirng industry with out suitable opporunity possibly even.

Senior Member ichsan234 is an unknown quantity at this point ichsan234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think too much of the risk trade will also increase both the risk of loss or risk to make a profit. with that we have to regulate our trade to minimize losses. so if we minimize the risk of loss by not too careful in a hurry and it will give us the possibility of great profit.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think manual trading is much better As compare to autotrading ...manual trading have much options as compare to auto trading . it will give you stragitdy , experience and its help to improve your skill....if you are using manual trading than you can makes profit as much as possbile and you can also learn trading as much as possible in manual trading mode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 397 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)