+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 338 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3380

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    72 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    3040.5 USD
    Thanks
    bikul dost agar app apni eyes ko close karke es kam mai trade karo ge fer app es market mai bhout si postion ko laga te hai app es kam mai loss hee karo ge margin call ki waja se app apna account fish kar lo ge es layi app ko chahi aa app pura analysis karke trade kare ..
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

2. Forexmart
    Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 668 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlive View Post
    bikul dost agar app apni eyes ko close karke es kam mai trade karo ge fer app es market mai bhout si postion ko laga te hai app es kam mai loss hee karo ge margin call ki waja se app apna account fish kar lo ge es layi app ko chahi aa app pura analysis karke trade kare ..
    Bhai jayda position open karna ye dangerous hoga, waise to ye trading ka sahi tarika nahi hota hai bhai, yaha par hum logo ko bhai margin ke bare mein janna padega to us hisaab se trades open karna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Member Md. Moshin is an unknown quantity at this point Md. Moshin's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    1 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    31 USD
    Thanks
    I am not the creator of the thread, and can not increase too much, trading well agree with his view. The analysis of the business and trade entering lack of adequate or so could be losing without opportunity.

Moderator fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    19 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai jayda position open karna ye dangerous hoga, waise to ye trading ka sahi tarika nahi hota hai bhai, yaha par hum logo ko bhai margin ke bare mein janna padega to us hisaab se trades open karna hota hai bhai.
    hanji forex trader ko ess business me apne position ke baarein me jaana hota hai,trader esme sabb ache se samajhkar kaam karta hai to he wo esme acha kar paata hai,trader ko market me analysis he aisa tool hai jisse acha work wo kar sakta hai..

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    877.45 USD
    Thanks
    actually I support it that too many entry will kill you in the forex . because the forex is a very sensitive business and it is a learning thing . but if you enter again and again and change your order then you trade wrong so it is the cause of kill your account .

Member mkhaliljamilfx is an unknown quantity at this point mkhaliljamilfx's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    9 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    155.2 USD
    Thanks
    Yes you right. Too many entry kill the account and our account is wash. I think that we are daily base open the one to five traders. All the traders are analysis base. If you at interest in the scalping. You are open the one trade. You are follow the money management rules. You are good work and successful.

Member ayeshafarrukh is an unknown quantity at this point ayeshafarrukh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    88.8 USD
    Thanks
    forex main daily ki ak entry he kafi ha. 3 entries agar ap k against chali gain to loss b usi lahaz sy ap ko ho ga. is liyay ap phly market trend ki surety ko dakhain phir trade karny ki taraf ain kyun k bohat sy log jub dakhty hain k market kafi gir chuki ha aj k din to wo buy main trade kar dyty hain. it may be possible market or b gir sakti ha is liyay trend k against trade na karain. or wait karain trade ka profit main anay ka.

Banned khanous abdelkrim is an unknown quantity at this point khanous abdelkrim's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    1 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    60.1 USD
    Thanks
    From the mistakes that you make to kill you, to wipe out your trading account. ... Jack B. 8220, although the big indicators clear, and they were very helpful tool ... which is rare) use trade to enter fewer mistakes 8230; my seven deadly sins ... As you can see, my most error common move my profit target became fearful of deals very quickly.

Member afaan is an unknown quantity at this point afaan's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    21 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    29.8 USD
    Thanks
    I agree with you, according to my personal experience when I started to enter the Forex business, doing a lot of open positions I think will make our profits will be greater, if our analysis is accurate we can get a lot of advantages,.,,,,,,,,,

11. Forexmart
    Member sufiyan99 is an unknown quantity at this point sufiyan99's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    4 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    136 USD
    Thanks
    bhia baatvohi hia ke ap ot size zyada kor ya entry zyada lelo to apka kam money managment se uper chale ga jo ke loss ka sabab baney ga to apko pair 1 hi choose krnachaiye and then apko kam se kam lot use krni chaiye

+ Reply to Thread