+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 349 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3488

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Banned khanous abdelkrim is an unknown quantity at this point khanous abdelkrim's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    1 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    60.1 USD
    Thanks
    From the mistakes that you make to kill you, to wipe out your trading account. ... Jack B. 8220, although the big indicators clear, and they were very helpful tool ... which is rare) use trade to enter fewer mistakes 8230; my seven deadly sins ... As you can see, my most error common move my profit target became fearful of deals very quickly.

2. Forexmart
    Member afaan is an unknown quantity at this point afaan's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    21 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    29.8 USD
    Thanks
    I agree with you, according to my personal experience when I started to enter the Forex business, doing a lot of open positions I think will make our profits will be greater, if our analysis is accurate we can get a lot of advantages,.,,,,,,,,,

Member sufiyan99 is an unknown quantity at this point sufiyan99's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    4 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    136 USD
    Thanks
    bhia baatvohi hia ke ap ot size zyada kor ya entry zyada lelo to apka kam money managment se uper chale ga jo ke loss ka sabab baney ga to apko pair 1 hi choose krnachaiye and then apko kam se kam lot use krni chaiye

Trusted Member mahera is an unknown quantity at this point mahera's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    15 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    1165.1 USD
    Thanks
    dear agar aap k pas money management hogy to aap kabhi bhi zyada trades open nhi karengy aap apni plan ko foolow karengy agar aap zyada trades open karengy to aapk margin khatram ho jata hai phr aap kuch nhi kar sakty

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 676 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mahera View Post
    dear agar aap k pas money management hogy to aap kabhi bhi zyada trades open nhi karengy aap apni plan ko foolow karengy agar aap zyada trades open karengy to aapk margin khatram ho jata hai phr aap kuch nhi kar sakty
    Haan bhai thik kaha apne jab hum log money management ka use karte hai, to tab hum khudwa khud jaan lete hai ki jayda trades nahi lena hai bhai, yehi to bhai hum logo ko ache money management ka use karna chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Senior Member goggo is an unknown quantity at this point goggo's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    5 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    714.1 USD
    Thanks
    I think that the best thing you do is to enter in a one position and put your stop loss and take profit and leave the market to do his work , you should know that many entries will not just kills your account but this will put you under a huge pressure and tension for a long time and after all that you lose or you get out from the market on break even or with a little profit.
    Last edited by goggo; 10-21-2016 at 08:42 AM.

Senior Member fishwork is an unknown quantity at this point fishwork's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    1 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    213 USD
    Thanks
    Yes,we should not open multiple trade then it's harmful for the trading ,I think you should be clear your trading platform with single trade and also try to understand the market situation and then you should be wait for the profit ,but if you doing many trade then you can not understand the market properly .

Senior Member pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    5 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    600 USD
    Thanks
    Trading in forex is risky if we open too many entry. only trade with 1-3 entry will give us much risk, moreover if we open too many entry. it will blow our account if we dont have much money in our account.

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    422 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    564.6 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai thik kaha apne jab hum log money management ka use karte hai, to tab hum khudwa khud jaan lete hai ki jayda trades nahi lena hai bhai, yehi to bhai hum logo ko ache money management ka use karna chahiye.
    Zeda traders ya zeda entry sa buht zeda muamla comlicated hoa jta ha jo buth he zeda khrab ho jata ha jiss sa phr ye hota ha k aap samjh nhi paty haink kya ho rha ha iss liye account ko control ma rkhty howe kam krna chyae,.

11. Forexmart
    Senior Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1485.6 USD
    Thanks
    Yes having too many opened trades on your trading account greatly reduce your free account margin and consequently increase risk. This can easily wipe out your trading account and you won't even notice it until you have heavily invested and the trades are floating in loss.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

+ Reply to Thread