+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 397 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member dyah56 is an unknown quantity at this point dyah56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seethesea View Post
    forex is one kinds of job and forex one kinds of business.many people consider forex many ways .some people consider forex as a business
    it is a business mr forex business very efesian and simple everyone can do business. but also should take a
    fairly long learning, not just buy forex ataupn sell but need proper analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member colavi49 is an unknown quantity at this point colavi49's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    over trading always put on back foot. sensible use of lots size and leverage is the key for the success which max people fail to do so. So its advisable not to open too much trade in same pair or negative correlated pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes...with making to many entry will make us can get the best performance in our trading...we can make a manouver to minimazing our loss in our trading if we get loss like hedging technique...that because of we did not have enough margin to do that...

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think that is very correct that the fart that we enter Too many entry then we are making a very big risk of our account and consume our equity to i think proper money management will go a very long way in protecting our account

Senior Member andi_lan is an unknown quantity at this point andi_lan's Avatar
    Thanks
    usually the transaction is also conducting many beginners, because beginners do not have enough experience in control transaction, I think it takes a good money management so that beginners easier to control the transaction.

Senior Member jarbinlok is an unknown quantity at this point jarbinlok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the open position too much then they just increase the risk besides they increase the profit if their oders get success for profit but how if they get fails with their orders?i think they have to ready to accept all about this, and i think open position with wise is very needed

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Overtrading is one of the worse factor due to which you will not trade properly in the forex market as the pairs move very rapidly in the market and if you have taken the wrong trades then you must have to suffer from the loss only. so try to reduce risk by trading only one trade in the market.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member seethesea is an unknown quantity at this point seethesea's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is one kinds of job and forex one kinds of business.many people consider forex many ways .some people consider forex as a business

Senior Member indaloussi81 is an unknown quantity at this point indaloussi81's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business. If we define a job the Forex is not included as a job. In Forex there is possibility to face loss and profit on the other hand in job there is fixed salary

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    i think over trading could be a common mistake committed by beginners as numerous out of them have unrealistic goals. they actually begin utilizing a $1, 000 account and expect to help make $1, 000 with their 1st month of trading. no wonder several out of them fail. we ought to specialize in little, however consistent profits. we could safe guard our investment if we employ proper cash management and out to spread the risks into a lot of smaller heaps coming from the 20% of your investment portfolio.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indra nurman For This Useful Post:

fuadyp (2013-03-27), lucky mufti (2013-03-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 397 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)