+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 397 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    From my perspective in some duration of starting is not a excellent option. It will be separated into your focus and impact your research. If you are a lengthy lasting investor, then it can be done but you must have a huge investment. But for day dealing and scalping, especially in company for more then 3 should not be started out from 5. I do not I will always be an access scalping, sometimes start after two but not more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

navijinawaz (2013-02-26)

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i agree with you.My account has been killed two times because of two many entry with higher risk.This is a very bad example of money management strategy.If you can not afford good money management strategy then your account will be killed definitely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, a lot of market entry will make you greedy, if you are greedy then your account will be threatened huge loss. you should limit the target profit and loss targets. it will make you more disciplined. Do not over trade

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh333 View Post
    yes it very true too many trade make lot of stress,
    i think as newbie in this forex trading business, better we focus on one or two pair to trade. but if you have really be a proffesional traders, and have great EA, using much pair and much entry in trading is normally.

Banned ashik123 is an unknown quantity at this point ashik123's Avatar
    Thanks
    From my point of view in a time of opening is not a good choice. It will be divided into your concentration and affect your analysis. If you are a long term trader, then it can be done but you must have a large capital. But for day trading and scalping, especially in business for more then 3 should not be opened from 4. I do not I will always be an entry scalping, sometimes open after two but not more.

Senior Member rajesh333 is on a distinguished road rajesh333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it very true too many trade make lot of stress, its wise to concentrate on one pair and make the good pips from that, i never open lot of trade i make one pair target making the analysis on that and the wait for the correct entry and always i win

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i totally agree with you dear with too much entry you can not win at all because too much entry you can not control your trade anyway..i personally lost much whenever i involve in that kind of situations..very difficult to escape that loss....

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with that your opinion too much position open therefore beginer will be easily to get killed by beginer's entry own, since too much entry will make beginer's think becomes falter and hum and haw to take succeeding stage

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Too many trade is not a main matter but money management system is main fact for forex trading.If you money management system support your trading strategy must you will gain today or tomorrow.So I say here more entry only allow if you have more money which support and live your trading account from margin call.

Banned vanes is an unknown quantity at this point vanes's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is true, if we make many position, it will decrease our margin, if we dont have enough margin to hold our positions, it will makes us get margin call, so its better if we just make 2-3 position only per day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 397 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)