+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 397 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mein hamain quantity ki bajaye quality ki taraf tawaja daini chahiye aur ager hum bohat ziada trades open kertay hain tu unsay profit kam aur loss ziada hota hay kionkay jitni kam trades hum lagain gay wo achi terha analysis ker kay open karain gay jo ziada ter win kerti hain aur ziada trades hum bagair analysis kay laganay ki waja say loss kertay hain ic liye ic say bachna bohat zarori hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member calv is an unknown quantity at this point calv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, your are right. too many entry will need your much margin. when we trade with less margin, we will easy to blow our account and lose all money because of margin call

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we dont have big equity in our trading account , dont set many position because it will make
    our margin level is low if our margin level is zero it will make our trading account get margin call.

Member ramsha aliza is an unknown quantity at this point ramsha aliza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    over doing of anything, no matter how good or bad it is will always result in unwanted results so my advice to you all is to never ever jump back again to the market on the day when you have lost or made a profit with your inital trading just go out and come back next day

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yup that's right the big of profit is the same big of risk to face in the way of trading...so it will better if we trading in a wise and proper way..and open many entry is not a good things,its better for us if we being patient,just doing the best strategies to minimize the risk,forex is not always to getting a Hugh profit,but how to made the exisness in this bizniz!!

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 4rex View Post
    We must remember, in forex we facing risk and proif, if you facing 70 risk you will get profit 70 too, and if you facing 60 risk you will get 60 profit too. so, if place many entry you can probability of huge profit too.
    yes you are right, it is in between the forex profit we can get, will always be directly balanced with the risk or likelihood we will lose. Therefore, in the trade we have to understand the risks well, so we will be more careful in making decisions when to trade, so that we will never lose too much, because a lot of ways for us to avoid the risk is too great.

Senior Member caesa is an unknown quantity at this point caesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Opening many entries at a the same time is not a good. This will divide your consentration and will effect your analysis. If you are a long term trader then it can be done but you should have a large capital.

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me app ki bat se agree karta ho bohit zaida entry hamary account ko kill kar dayti hain short term trading me tu bohit hi khatarnak sabit ho sakti hai humy chahiye 5 se zaida entry na rahky han zaida entry kar sakty hain with stop loss without stop loss 5 se zaida entry kill kar de gi.

Member 4rex is an unknown quantity at this point 4rex's Avatar
    Thanks
    We must remember, in forex we facing risk and proif, if you facing 70 risk you will get profit 70 too, and if you facing 60 risk you will get 60 profit too. so, if place many entry you can probability of huge profit too.

Senior Member sujarwo is an unknown quantity at this point sujarwo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Too many entry will kill you
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    I agree with you, according to my personal experience when I started to enter the Forex business, doing a lot of open positions I think will make our profits will be greater, if our analysis is accurate we can get a lot of advantages, but if we are wrong then all the analysis it will only make our own loss. Currently I only put 2 OP in one day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 397 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)