+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 397 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member lady is an unknown quantity at this point lady's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very much true that too many entries makes difficulties to do perfect trade. I always try to keep range my entries between two to maximum four. When I take decision to close any entry whatever profit or loss I take, then I open new entry as per market situation. Too many entries make force mental pressure and destroy concentration.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rohit1106 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit1106's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha forex me jab aapka ek do tred open hai tab aapko bahut jyada ted na karan chahiyekyoki is me aapko bahut jyada loss karava deta hai is liye kam trade mare aur kam lot size ke bhi ho to bahut badiya hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Muneeb Zaffar is an unknown quantity at this point Muneeb Zaffar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, it is true when you are going to enter many entries then it is difficult to acknowledge the position of current market state and the person may face a loss of money rather then earning profit.

Banned fekher is on a distinguished road fekher's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree , especially if you are a beginner or you have a small capital , in these cases you better start with a maximum of 2 trades at a time
    good luck for all of you .

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawood View Post
    watch closely to all entries at same time, and we will be tired soon.
    in this case. probably not a serious problem, because we use the function of close order expert who can cover a lot of orders at the same time, the most dangerous if you have a lot of orders is certainly emotion every look will order more later, especially if all the orders are still in a state of floating

Member Dawood is on a distinguished road Dawood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is good . Three entries are the best if they are in our favour. If we made too many entries in forex trading business then we cannot watch closely to all entries at same time, and we will be tired soon. So we will loose our attention on all thes entries. So we will loose our all money. It is true that too many entries will kill.

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rehman1176 View Post
    main aap ki baat ko fully agree karty hoon kay waki main agar aap aik time main zyada trade open kroo gy or volume be high hoo gaa too aap say forex controll ni hoo gaa orr aap boohat lose kar jaoo gy so aik time main aik trade he open krna chyay
    haan ye to hai ek time me hume jayda entry nhi lagna chahiy kyoki aisa kartne se nukaan fuly humara hi hota hai kabhi iss trade me profit usme loss to hum loss me hi rah jaten hain isliy 1 trade agao usme profit ho ya loss usse acccpt karo

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main aap ki baat ko fully agree karty hoon kay waki main agar aap aik time main zyada trade open kroo gy or volume be high hoo gaa too aap say forex controll ni hoo gaa orr aap boohat lose kar jaoo gy so aik time main aik trade he open krna chyay

Senior Member girl on fire is on a distinguished road girl on fire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right, too many entry same as too high risk just as my experience like that, we are sometimes want have huge profit when we already have a little profit and keep position even price move back and hoping price back. for me 2-3 entry is enough for daily trading and keep a little profit as long consistence.

Banned toktok is an unknown quantity at this point toktok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think ton|plenty|lots} of the variability of records within the very little lot dimension doesn't issue, as a result of it might be even higher unfold danger into very little items. Indeed, it's risky is that if we have a tendency to solely begin one or 2 roles during a immense kind of masses, that may presumably cause to large failures additionally as.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 397 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 362 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)